YMCA of Bucks and Hunterdon Counties seeks a Manager on Duty for its beautiful facility in Quakertown, PA. Come join us!
Through the supervision of staff, cleaning contractors, etc. - as well as with an enthusiastic, mature leadership style, the Manager on Duty is responsible for upholding our "here for you" brand, while delivering member service excellence and ensuring building safety. The evening and weekend hours of this position are intentional, as the Manager on Duty will apply high engagement and attention to detail to
protect our most vulnerable, active hours of operations. The Manager on Duty reports into the Associate Regional Director of Membership Operations.
Manager on Duty Benefits:
- We offer a full comprehensive compensation package which includes:
- Retirement Plan: 12% Employer Contribution
- Competitive Pay and Benefits (Medical, Vision, Dental)
- Supplemental Insurance Options (AFLAC)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 403(b) Smart Account
- Free Family Membership
- Childcare and Camp Program Discounts
- and more...
Manager on Duty Qualifications:
● 21 years of age or older. High School graduate; college preferred.
● 1-2 years of management experience (required)
● A willingness and desire to live out the mission of the Y.
● Ability to display empathy and nurture Health Seekers.
● Strong communication, member service, and problem-solving skills.
● Nurturing relationship-building skills.
● A self-starter who is detail-oriented, able to multitask, and work well in a team setting.
● Experience in cash handling skills and the ability to reconcile shift transactions.
● Proficient in Microsoft Office products, Google, and database systems.
● Uphold our "here for you" brand through delivering high quality member service. Pay close attention to details; constantly fulfill the needs of our members and greater branch.
● Walk and answer to immediate needs of the entire facility; complete Lead With Heart evaluations every hour to ensure safety and security. Instantly coach all staff from all positions who are not successfully performing in their role and/or engaging with members.
● In support of the Associate Regional Director of Membership Operations, lead the membership team in successfully executing procedures that meet high level of service standards in securing monthly new member sales, retention, and goals.
● Provide the Associate Regional Director of Membership Operations with feedback regarding Member Engagement Representatives and coaching opportunities.
● Provide VP of Operations with building/staffing needs on a regular basis.
● Support the Associate Regional Director of Membership Operations in the training of all Member Engagement Representatives.
● Address all member concerns immediately during the evening and weekend hours, elevating any critical concerns to the appropriate leader.
● Support membership team through direct service coverage as led by supervisor.
● Nurture 7th Grade Initiative, leagues, rentals, etc. - by assisting with evening supervision of participants.
● Complete accident/incident reports as needed; submits to supervisor
● Attend Stakeholders Meetings and all necessary trainings at the request of supervisor
● Assist in YMCA special events
● All other duties as assigned by supervisor or VP of Operations
Schedule/Hours: Sunday 9 A.M-5 P.M Monday-Thursday 1 P.M-9 P.M
Pay Rate: $35,568 per year
YMCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All Qualified Women, Minorities, Persons with Disabilities, and US Veterans
Encouraged to Apply