Sr UI/UX Developer
Note: The onsite visit to the office for this role is very limited/less, occasionally when asked.
We are looking for candidates who have experience working on designs/wireframes for applications (e.g. a site that has forms and interactive steps that lead the user to complete an action) vs. a site that’s just content. Knowledge and applicable use of Figma design software.
Seeking an experienced Sr. UI/UX Developer to be part of the team that is responsible for building the user interface for a dynamic website. The user interface layer consist of Angular 10+, HTML, CSS, and JS. The ideal candidate is current in their knowledge of web technologies, familiar with browser compatibility issues, and web accessibility standards.
UI/UX Developer Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop and support highly complex web application interfaces using the latest technologies and tools including Angular 10+, HTML5, CSS3 and associated technologies.
- Understand user experience (UX) documents and prototypes (e.g. Figma, XD, Axure)
- Ability to write high quality code using proper coding standards.
- Code from provided designs and incorporate existing components and CSS.
- Communicates basic technological concepts and terminology; applies standard technology in daily work
- Perform quality assurance tasks, including reviewing and validating interfaces
- Demonstrate ability to work in a team environment.
- Record and track changes regularly throughout the development lifecycle using source control (Git).
- Demonstrates an understanding of basic agile processes.
- Participates in the User Story Grooming and Sizing, Code Reviews, Sprint Planning, and Retrospectives.
- Manage, track, and monitor defects, help implement process improvements to minimize defects.
- Expert level knowledge of CSS and HTML
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile development environment
- Can easily adapt, learn new things and apply new technologies
- Senior-level knowledge with single page application technology (Angular).
- Is team-minded and believes in the value of diversity and inclusion
- Enterprise Level CMS knowledge (or just curious about it)
- Office Suite
YM Staffing SolutionAlpharetta, GA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.