Dynamic and rapidly growing Orange County boutique CPA firm is looking to immediately add a Staff Associate (Bookkeeper). A CPA or CPA candidate is a plus. Additionally, it is preferred that the candidate be a self-starter, one who is willing to learn and eager to be responsible for undertaking many different types of tasks in a professional environment.
Specifically, the job requirements are as follows:
• Possess significant bookkeeping proficiency
• Possess significant experience utilizing QuickBooks and/or Peachtree
• Ability to work with basic accounting concepts, such as, booking of journal entries, reviewing of a trial balance, reconciliation of net assets and creating basic financial statements
• Possess significant experience working in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe
• Strong written and verbal skills
Potential job duties are as follows:
• Undertake bookkeeping functions for various clients
• Undertake bookkeeping consulting projects for various clients
• Prepare compiled financial statements for our clients
• Prepare filings for various state regulatory agencies
• Prepare federal and state tax returns for a variety of different types of clients
Potential candidates should expect to be able to demonstrate the above referenced job requirement skills as part of the interview process. When submitting your resume, please include a cover letter that specifically, but briefly. outlines your relevant experience. Salary is negotiable and dependent upon the experience and background of the candidate. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, great learning opportunities, the possibility of a flexible work schedule and a stress-free working environment.