Dynamic and rapidly growing Orange County distinctive CPA firm is looking to add an entry-level Staff Associate (Tax). A CPA candidate is much preferred. Additionally, it is preferred that the candidate be a self-starter, one who is willing to learn and eager to be responsible for undertaking many different types of tasks in a professional environment.
Specifically, the job requirements/responsibilities are as follows:
- Preparation of many different types of federal, state and foreign tax returns
- Preparation of federal and state exemption applications, registrations and other filings (for example property tax forms)
- Possess significant experience working in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Function as a team member
Potential candidates should expect to be able to demonstrate the above referenced job requirement skills as part of the interview process. When submitting your resume, please include a cover letter that specifically, but briefly. outlines your relevant experience. Salary is negotiable and dependent upon the experience and background of the candidate. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, great learning opportunities, the possibility of a flexible work schedule, rapid advancement within the firm, legitimate work/balance (no busy season and no overtime) and a stress-free working environment.