IT Security Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
IT Security Manager
We are looking for an experienced IT Manager to join our team. The IT Manager will be responsible for strategic planning, deployment and operational management.Responsibilities
Strategy & Planning
- Maintain the enterprise's security architecture design.
- Create and maintain the enterprise's security documents (policies, standards, baselines, guidelines, and procedures).
- Create and maintain the enterprise's Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery Plan, where appropriate.
- Oversee the deployment, integration, and initial configuration of all new security solutions and of any enhancements to existing security solutions in accordance with standard best operating procedures generically and the enterprise's security documents specifically.
Current and relevant experience (Senior Level) with McAfee ePO products / components.
- Ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the data residing on or transmitted to/from/through enterprise workstations, servers, and other systems and in databases and other data repositories.
- Ensure the enforcement of enterprise security documents.
- Assist and manage all investigations into problematic activity and provide on-going communication with senior management.
- Assist and manage the design and execution of vulnerability assessments, penetration tests, and security audits.
- Perform regular security awareness training for all employees to ensure consistently high levels of compliance with enterprise security documents.
- Engage in ongoing communications with peers in the Systems and Networking groups as well as the various business groups to ensure enterprise-wide understanding of security goals, to solicit feedback and to foster cooperation.
Formal Education & Certification
- University or college degree in the field of computer science or 6-8 years equivalent work experience.
One or more of the following certifications:
- GIAC Security Essentials Certification
- GIAC Security Leadership Certification
- ISACA Certified Information Security Manager
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer: Security
- (ISC)2 SCCP
- (ISC)2 CISSP
- (ISC)2 ISSAP
Knowledge & Experience
- Extensive experience in enterprise security architecture design.
- Extensive experience in enterprise security document creation.
- Experience in developing Business Continuity Plans and Disaster Recovery Plans.
- Experience in Cloud Security policies, technologies, applications, and controls.
- Working technical knowledge of Android systems security, Apple security, Linux, Novell, and Virtualized/Cloud system security.
- Working technical knowledge of EnCase, FireEye, McAfee, Infoblox, Nessus, NetIQ, Secure Auth, Solarwinds, SSL Cert, Tenable, WebInspect and, Xacta
- Strong understanding of IP, TCP/IP, and other network administration protocols.
- Familiarity with Windows Operating Systems and applications, Google Suite, Windows Server 2016,AWS, and Azure.
Y-Tech is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
AddressCollege Park, MD
TechnologyView all jobs at Y-Tech, LLC