Y-Tech, LLC Quantico, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
Y-Tech, LLC. has a career opportunity in Quantico, VA for a Facility Specialist. This position requires a SECRET DOD Clearance. In addition, it requires the knowledge, skills and abilities to perform detailed research to perform engineering inspections/evaluations and project preparations. The candidate shall develop and/or modify existing and new AutoCAD drawings, prepare Scopes of Work (SOW) statements, and calculate costs of projects to prepare an Independent Government Estimate for budgeting of all assigned facility projects.
The professional, certified facility management candidate will perform facility-related services; to include knowledge and usage of AutoCAD 2015 or latest version, which are used to populate drawings and databases with facility information. The contractor shall develop and manage, update and maintain all drawings in both soft and hard drawing formats. Utilize Adobe Suite and related applications/technologies as well as those listed below, as well as monthly reports of work accomplished:
- Building calculations (i.e., parking numbers, asphalt linear footage calculations, landscaping, roof repair drawings/square footage amounts, building usage data, annotate square footage of buildings, floors, rooms, equipment, furniture, space usage, employee work space location, name, organization, department/code and desk phone number, etc.) Drawings will be plotted / saved for presentations.
- Maintains FSMD master AutoCAD files; reflecting current facility conditions and update files after completion of any reconfigurations in the RKB, performs periodic walk through of building spaces to update existing AutoCAD drawings / building data.
- Building alterations/drawing revisions for bidding purposes
- Designing spreadsheets and other MS software documents (With Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Designing, plotting and displaying various signage and posters
- Other graphical requests, as needed
Perform visual inspections for space management updates and develop presentations
Y-Tech is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
Real EstateView all jobs at Y-Tech, LLC