This high-profile, hands-on role will lead all aspects of public relations globally for Y Soft, while overseeing analyst relations. As a member of a global marketing team, this role will collaborate with the content and social media teams and manage our agencies in the US, UK, Czech Republic and Australia. The director will be responsible for building external awareness for the company’s strategic vision, innovative solutions as well as Y Soft’s executive team.
Work place in Grapevine TX or remote in California, NY or TX
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- In partnership with executive management, develop and execute a global integrated PR strategy and comprehensive program that will drive demand for existing solutions, promote Y Soft and its divisions, build thought leadership in key innovative areas and raise awareness for the company’s strategy and direction
- Hold global responsibility for generating large volumes of coverage across the regions that not only promote Y Soft, but positions Y Soft as a thought leader in key areas of focus for the company
- Work with the CMO to determine the annual industry analyst strategy and which analysts to work with. Manage the analyst relations and work with product marketing to schedule regular inquiry and briefing calls. Ensure that Y Soft is included in the appropriate and pertinent reports. Monitor and circulate reports to executive teams and particularly product marketing.
- Manage an annual budget and oversee, at a global level, spend tied to global PR agencies.
- Develop a keen understanding of the company’s corporate business priorities while also developing a deep understanding of regional business needs and competitive landscape. Ensure communications plans are implemented that can move the needle against corporate business priorities and that also have impact in the regions
- Partner closely with other critical communications functions, including internal communications, social media, and events to maximize awareness across key campaigns
- Build thought leadership profiles for key Y Soft executives through interviews, bylined materials, speaker events and other activities. Serve as a communications advisor to the Y Soft leadership team
- Work closely with the head of content on PR-worthy content and drive any PR related content initiatives
- Establish operational objectives, quarterly plans and agreed upon metrics. Ensure internal and agency teams understand what success looks like. Make necessary adjustments when business needs change
- Act as a marketing evangelist for Y Soft to promote and inform internal stakeholders of key media and analyst coverage
- 10+ years of corporate communications or relevant experience, ideally with a mix of agency and in-house expertise
- Direct experience in leading the creation of the overall corporate communications strategy, mapping to key business priorities and ensuring alignment across the corporate communications, product marketing / product management and senior leadership teams
- Proven track record in driving major media relations campaigns globally, managing programs that generate measurable results
- Vast experience in driving thought leadership campaigns that resonate with press, tap into current media and industry trends
- Excel at frequently communicating within all levels of an organization, including the company’s most senior executives, quickly building trust and confidence with these stakeholders
- Exceptional English writing and organizational skills are a must
- Experience in managing PR agencies and analyst relations
- Experience with crisis communications globally
- Experience in managing analyst relations
- Experience working with international teams is a plus
- Excel at taking a creative, collaborative and organized approach to identifying opportunities and solving problems
- Proactive self-starter with discipline for setting goals and metrics, driving decisions, and getting closure on recommendations and issues
- Ability to travel, including international travel at least twice annually, or as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, journalism, communications or equivalent
- Proficient in all MS applications (Word, Excel, PPT), social media and media tools such as Hootsuite and Meltwater
If you want to join our team, send us your curriculum vitae and a letter outlining your motivation for this role.