Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About The Position:
The ideal candidate for this position will be able to build positive relationships with customers by delivering excellent customer service. They must be able to stay calm under pressure and they should have the natural ability to solve problems in the moment. Will be responsible for dealing directly with the customer to resolve issues, answer questions, and troubleshoot any issues they may be having. Due to this being a Remote (work from home) position the candidate should have the ability to work productively without supervision and have great time management skills. They need to be proficient in typing and have the ability to troubleshoot basic technical issues.
- Handle high amounts of incoming calls.
- Identify and evaluate customers' needs.
- Provide accurate information using the correct methods and tools.
- Reach personal and customer service team sales targets and quotas.
- Keep detailed records of customer interactions in CSM System
- Follow all guidelines, communication procedures, and policies.
Requirements for Position:
- High School Diploma
- USB VoIP Headset
- 1-year proven customer service experience either in person or on the phones
- A positive attitude and a passion for delighting customers
- Excellent written and verbal skills and also time-management and prioritization skills.
This position allows you to schedule your own hours making it very flexible. You are required to work a minimum of 20 hours per week and can work up to 40 if desired. If you think you have what it takes to be able to manage yourself, provide excellent customer service and are able to devote at least 20 hours a week to the position please send your resume to us for review.
Xtream Adminz LLC
Get fresh Ideal Agent jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.