Streambase Architect & Senior Consultant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
XTIVIA - Streambase Architect & Senior Consultant
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 5-6 Months Contract
Location: Remote (EST Time Zone)
What you bring to your new team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or STEM
- 9-12 years of experience with Information Technology
- Stream base versions from 7.9 to 10.x or even 11.x
- Sr Consultant to upgrade applications developed with TIBCO Streambase\
- Architect to provide direction, best practices, and product expertise on TIBCO Streambase
- Problem-solving, ability to break complex issues into manageable pieces and function successfully in a high-pressure, quick-turnaround environment
- Ability to quickly build credibility, influence and make recommendations to all levels
- Demonstrated accountability & execution fulfillment
- Strong organizational skills – ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal, written/verbal communication, and leadership skills|
- Change Acceleration – demonstrated use of change acceleration in across new processes and controls
Get to know XTIVIA
XTIVIA is an innovative B2B technology enterprise solutions company committed to providing integrated technology solutions and services, delivering measurable results as a trusted industry thought leader for 30 years.
Our services include managed services and business solutions, like DevOps, CRM, and ITSM; database support and management; application solutions, including mobile apps; ERP solutions for GovCon and the private sector; and platform integration, with APIs as well as digital experience CMS solutions.
If you can imagine the business outcome, XTIVIA can create it with technology.
XTIVIA has offices in Colorado, New York, New Jersey, Missouri, Texas, and Virginia.
This position has an expected Salary range of $65.00 to $75.00/hr all inclusive
Your compensation is based on your skills and experience - talk with your recruiter to learn more.
What We Promise
At XTIVIA, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, military and veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, parental status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. XTIVIA believes that diversity and inclusion among our team members are critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
2035 State Route 27Edison, NJ
Get fresh Architectural Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!