Boomi Architect and Lead Developer
- Expired: 16 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
XTIVIA - Boomi Architect and Lead Developer
This is a remote role (within the United States).
This is a full-time position.
Anticipated percentage of travel time: up to 10%.
How you will make a difference
XTIVIA is actively recruiting for a Boomi Architect with hands-on experience on the Boomi Platform. Responsibilities will include delivering customer strategy workshops, educating customers and prospects on integration and API concepts/patterns, mapping business needs to technology initiatives, architecting integration solutions, mentoring resources, and helping with implementation tasks including development, testing, deployment, and transition to clients. Experience with integration tools like MuleSoft and API Management tools is a plus.Requirements:
What you bring to your new team
- Help promote, implement, and educate our teams and customers on topics related to integration and API-based initiatives, architectures, and industry trends
- Maintain strong hands-on skills with the Boomi Platform and stay current on Boomi products, strategies, and best practices
- Engage on client projects as a trusted advisor and architect to address client questions, make architecture recommendations, educate the client team, and support the delivery team on the project
- Assist with solution planning for new clients and translate business requirements into a technical approach that utilizes strong design and development patterns and frameworks
- Apply API-led connectivity concepts to business initiatives to help organizations achieve goals with APIs
- Oversee all phases of the development life cycle on client engagements, including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, deployment, transition, and support
To be considered you must show expertise in the following required skills:
- A minimum of 5 years leading technology teams in development efforts that are governed by timeline, scope, and budget.
- A minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience architecting and delivering solutions related to enterprise integration, APIs, service-oriented architecture, and technology modernizations.
- A minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience with the Boomi Platform including green field implementations, migrations, and upgrades.
- Must have expertise and experience in Boomi integration, EDI, and APIs.
- Must have experience in Boomi-based integrations with at least some of the following systems: Salesforce, NetSuite, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, JIRA, and/or Data Lakes.
- Excellent written and verbal skills are essential. The candidate must possess the ability to speak intelligently to client teams to educate them on concepts related to Boomi or general API-led integration.
- Experience working closely with business and architecture teams and helping them make critical decisions by explaining options, concepts, and best practices around various topics such as security, logging, throttling, error-handling, scalability, and more.
How you add even MORE value
- Boomi Flow and MDH
Get to know XTIVIA
XTIVIA is an innovative B2B technology enterprise solutions company committed to providing integrated technology solutions and services, delivering measurable results as a trusted industry thought leader for 30 years.
Our services include managed services and business solutions, like DevOps, CRM, and ITSM; database support and management; application solutions, including mobile apps; ERP solutions for GovCon and the private sector; and platform integration, with APIs as well as digital experience CMS solutions.
If you can imagine the business outcome, XTIVIA can create it with technology.
XTIVIA has offices in Colorado, New York, New Jersey, Missouri, Texas, and Virginia.
How we take care of our team members
For XTIVIA to recruit—and retain—the most experienced and talented people, XTIVIA offers a highly competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Our employees are our corporate family, so benefits extend beyond our employees to include their families. We provide affordable medical, dental, and vision benefits. Other benefits include a 401(k) plan with match, company-paid disability and life insurance, voluntary life insurance options, an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), identity and fraud protection, recognition and wellness programs. To promote a healthy work-life balance, XTIVIA offers team members flexible paid time off and remote and flexible work options, enabling you to spend time with family and recharge as needed without worrying about accruals. In addition, we encourage ongoing career development by offering paid training and certification opportunities. Our benefits are designed and focused around our culture and core values, treating people the way we would like to be treated. XTIVIA has been certified four years in a row as a great place to work.
This position has an expected salary range of $125,000 to $150,000.
You will also be eligible for the XTIVIA employee bonus plan.
Your compensation is based on your skills and experience -- talk with your recruiter to learn more.
What We Promise
At XTIVIA, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, military and veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, parental status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. XTIVIA believes that diversity and inclusion among our team members are critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
2035 State Route 27Edison, NJ
Get fresh Dell Boomi Architect jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.