XQUISITE LANDSCAPING IS HIRING!
Become a part of a motivated goal-oriented positive team.
This is a great position for someone who has had exposure to horticulture and or construction experience.
The Project Coordinator acts as a resource for the Project Management team in running the day to day project management operations on the job.
• Project management tasks related to design and construction activities.
• Create and update Submittals.
• Submit, track responses and issue Requests for Information
• Assist with Project Schedule Narratives. Update project schedules.
• Distribute revised drawings to Subcontractors.
• Write up descriptions for Purchase Orders and Subcontract Requests.
• Responsible for obtaining information and assembling close out manuals.
• Assist PM team with any additional duties.
• 1-2 years' experience in a project management or horticulture environment.
• Self-starter. Able to work with minimal supervision.
• Computer Literate. Microsoft Suite experience mandatory.
• Solid communication skills
• Able to trouble shoot and resolve issues quickly
• Understanding of drawings, charts and other engineering documents.
• Attention to detail and highly organized
• Ability to follow up and execute.
• Associates or B.S. Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Real Estate or Construction Management preferred or equivalent years of experience.
Good benefits and competitive pay.