Machine Operators are responsible for managing and maintaining inserters to produce quality mail pieces meeting all client requirements, postal regulations, and all XDI standards protecting the integrity of all confidential information.
- Deliver the highest level of service experience and impressions of the XDI brand
- Responsible for upholding all standards for every channel of confidential information produced by XDI
- Create and foster an environment of teamwork and accountability
- Operate and maintain machine integrity to produce mail pieces at a high level of quality and efficiency
- Follow all company operational policies and procedures
- Quality improvement of systems and analysis of operating procedures
- Execute quality department processes
- Setup, audit, and verify all parts of the production processes meets requirements desired in the work order
- Manage and stock all supplies necessary
- Adhere to all XDI safety, security, and confidentiality guidelines
- Manage client inventory by executing standardize processes utilizing XDI systems and tools provided
- Utilize JAT tool to manage the workflow verification processes
- Actively complete audit logs while continuing to randomly check the quality of client pieces produced by XDI to uphold accuracy
- Utilize all checks and balances tools to verify work orders to 100% accuracy
- Complete meter logs after each us to ensure accuracy of meter currency usage
- Communicates with urgency to appropriate parties and withholds any jobs that may be compromised in any way
- Apply basic knowledge of postal regulations and requirements to ensure mail pieces are delivered appropriately
- Project Management
- Communication Proficiency
- Time Management.
- Technical Capacity
- Complex Problem Solving
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Self-assign tasks from queue / accept preemptive instructions from supervisor
- Identifies priorities among multiple tasks / jobs
- Follows set procedures and policies no matter how repetitive
- Willingness to ask questions or ask for help if needed
- Keeps cleanliness of environment and physical organization maintained at all times
- Works with a sense of urgency at all times during both slow and busy work flow
- Contributes to qualities necessary to create and foster a team environment
- Creates a fun, professional, high level working environment with others
- Active in trying to help solve problems and group engagement
- Able to accept responsibility for mistakes, process constructive feedback and participate in designing solutions to prevent reoccurrences
- Engages and supports a diverse workforce
- Able to successfully work with a variety of supervisors management styles
- Accept outcomes of decisions constructively and professionally
- Willing to collaborate and brain storm on procedures, policies
This job operates in a production warehouse environment.
- To be determined based on experience and assigned job duties.
- Salary ranges from $12-$15 per hour plus monthly bonus potential.
- Benefits include paid vacation, holidays, medical,dental and vision insurance options, 401(k).
- Lift 40 lbs and push 700 lbs APCs
- Stand for 8-hour shifts (not including breaks)
- Good hand eye coordination
- Meets all physical requirements of job efficiency, and an eye for detail and process
- Work with cleaning chemicals
- Willing to actively participate in a hands on active environment
- Can work in a production environment with consistent loud machine noises
- Operate equipment: Fork lift and 20-30 Foot Truck
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- Hours: Will vary based on business needs, but predominantly a schedule that occurs between 7am and 7pm Monday – Friday
- Business flow will vary so candidates should be willing to be flexible with their hours and complete the tasks.
- Work weekends or nights if needed.
- Work a flexible schedule including weekends and late nights during “month end/beginning of month time frames.
- Able to deal with last minute hot jobs
Required Education and Experience
- Mail Inserter Experience
- Adjusting electronic machinery experience
- Basic understanding of tools
- Drivers license / Good driving record
- Address components understanding
Job Type: Full-time