Founded in 2007, Club Pilates is the nation's largest and fastest-growing Pilates franchise with locations in 33 states and 2 countries. Class formats target a wide range of clients needs from young to more senior and beginner to advanced. Club Pilates is the first company to create a 500-hour Teacher Training Program designed to thoroughly and safely teach group Pilates apparatus classes along with TRX, Triggerpoint, and Barre. Club Pilates has already sold more than 700territories throughout the United States and Canada. Its over 500 instructors provide a current annual rate of over 7 million workouts to tens of thousands of members. In 2017, Club Pilates was recognized in Entrepreneur magazine's Franchise 500, the world's first, best and most comprehensive franchise ranking.
The purpose of the Sales Representative is to assist the General Manager with new membership sales by bringing new members to the studio and booking them into IntroClasses. The Sales Representative also assists with retaining current members. Pilates fitness knowledge or background is preferred but not required.
- Excellent sales, communication, and customer service skills required
- Goal-oriented with an ability to achieve sales in memberships, retail, private training, and teacher training
- Ability to learn and use the Club Ready software system
- Ability to stand or sit for up to 8 hours throughout the workday
- Hearing sufficient to understand conversations, both in person and on the telephone
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Must communicate professionally and effectively to clients and colleagues
- Must have excellent public speaking skills
- Must have proficient computer skills
- Valid drivers' license, proof of insurance, and access to reliable transportation. Must have a clean DMV record and successfully pass background check. Daily and/or occasional travel may be required.
- Execute sales process of lead generation, follow up, and close
- Conduct tours of the facility while establishing a relationship and targeting individual's needs and wants
- Maintain acceptable level of personal sales production
- Emphasize and enforce objectives of the club as a fitness and wellness provider
- Present available services to current or prospective members
- Book quality appointments to achieve monthly sales quota
- Participate in special events (health fairs, grand openings, marathons, and community and hospital events) to promote the club
- Assumes responsibility for developing selling skills
- Other duties as assigned
- This position offers a very competitive base salary; based on experience.
- Commission paid on sales
- Opportunity for bonus based on performance.
- Free Pilates classes
- Huge opportunities for growth within the studios including additional sales and management positions