Sales Associate - Club Pilates
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A national leader in luxury fitness is looking for amazing talent to join our team and seeking a motivated Sales Associate to help lead our studio to success!
Club Pilates offers group reformer classes in various formats and levels to accommodate everyone seeking to learn Pilates and hone their fitness expertise. Club Pilates is a well-established, nation-wide brand, committed to providing affordable and accessible Pilates to the community.
Club Pilates is currently established in 38 states and 2 countries. Class formats target a wide range of clients’ needs – from young to more senior and beginner to advanced. Club Pilates was one of the first studios to create a 500-hour Teacher Training Program designed to thoroughly and safely teach group Pilates apparatus classes. Club Pilates has already sold 750 territories throughout the United States and Canada. It’s over 2200 instructors provide over 17 million workouts a year to tens of thousands of members. Club Pilates has been recognized in Inc. Magazine's Inc. 500 and Inc. 5000 List two years in a row as well as Entrepreneur Magazine's Franchise 500 two years in a row. For more information, visit www.clubpilates.com.
The purpose of the Sales Associate is to assist the General Manager with new membership sales by bringing new members to the studio and booking them into Intro Classes. The Sales Associate also assists with retaining current members. Pilates fitness knowledge or background is preferred but not required.
• Excellent sales, communication, and customer service skills required
• Goal-oriented with an ability to achieve sales in memberships, retail, private training, and teacher training
• Ability to learn and use the ClubReady software system
• Ability to stand or sit for up to 8 hours throughout the workday
• Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills via in person, phone and email
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Must have proficient computer skills
• Daily and/or occasional travel may be required.
• Execute sales process of lead generation, follow up, and close
• Conduct tours of the facility while establishing a relationship and targeting individual’s needs and wants
• Maintain acceptable level of personal sales production
• Emphasize and enforce objectives of the club as a fitness and wellness provider
• Present available services to current or prospective members
• Book quality appointments to achieve monthly sales quota
• Participate in special events (health fairs, grand openings, marathons, and community and hospital events) to promote the club
• Assumes responsibility for developing selling skills
• Other duties as assigned
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
• This position offers a very competitive hourly rate; based on experience
• Commission paid on sales
• Huge opportunities for growth within the studios including additional sales and management positions
RetailView all jobs at Xponential Fitness