A major financial service located in Charlotte, NC is currently looking for a contractor to fill an Information Security Analyst position (Job # 2130). This assignment has the potential of going perm. Chosen candidate will support the establishment and execution of the insider threat program by analyzing, monitoring and responding to security events from email, web or end-users workstations. Conduct data analysis utilizing forensic and data mining tools to identify insider threat activity and user that should be tagged as Person of Interest that would require additional monitoring to ensure the security of the company.
1. Conduct and triage anomalous events of concern using industry data loss prevention tools to include Symantec DLP, Bluecoat, CASB and User Activity Monitoring (UAM) tools.
2. Provision of report and statements in clear unambiguous language
3. Identification of root cause in partnership with peer groups on remediation of control gaps/failures.
4. Maintain an awareness of industry challenges and advancements in order to add value to existing technologies and processes used within the team.
1. 3-5 years of related work experience
2. Experience and hands on knowledge with Data Loss Prevention security controls and tools. (e.g. Symantec DLP, Bluecoat, CASB)
3. Mix of intelligence, threat analysis, investigative experience, and technical skills related to cyber security and insider threats
4. Possess one or more of the following certifications: Security+, Network+, CEH, CISSP, CISA, CFCE,CCE, EnCE, ACE, GCFA, CISSP,CFE or similar IT security certifications
5. Strong knowledge of User Behavior Analytical concepts and products
6. Insider Threat program experience as a focus area within Cybersecurity
7. Proven ability to self-direct project outcomes, with minimal supervision, to achieve program goals.
8. Working knowledge of conducting a forensics investigation
9. Hands on experience with an Incident Management Tool (RSA Archer, ServiceNow)
10. Hands on experience with user activity monitoring tools such as ObserverIT, Veriato 360 or similar product
11. Experience with databases, SQL, and data visualization tools
12. Experience with Windows, MacOS, Linux, iOS.
13. Ability to navigate and work effectively across a complex organization
14. Good understanding of data privacy laws and experience interacting with Legal and Compliance professionals
To express interest in this position, please Email Resume in MS-Word or .pdf format and attach cover letter with Salary requirements and contact information. Please be sure to reference Job #2130.
SUB-CONTRACTING AGENCIES need NOT apply!