A Customer Service Intern Representative (Job Order # 2141) is needed for a start-up company located in Greensboro, NC.
The Customer Service Intern Representative will support customers by providing helpful information, and answering customer questions. They’re the front line support for company and customers and they will ensure that the customers are satisfied.
1. High School Diploma or Higher
2. 0-1 year of experience in a Customer Service/Phone environment.
3. Most have excellent communication skills.
4. Quick learner. Ability to learn the business and become an asset to the company
5. Responding promptly to customer inquiries
6. Ability to communicate with customers through various channels.
7. Must be comfortable with a computer.
8. 9-5 or 5-1 shifts available
9. Prefer Multi Lingual with excellent English skills
To express interest in this position, please Email Resume in MS-Word or .pdf format and attach cover letter with Salary requirements and contact information. Please be sure to reference Job #2141.
SUB-CONTRACTING AGENCIES need NOT apply!