We are seeking a CLS- Clinical Laboratory Scientist *** Kaiser Strike 180/HR ***** to join our team! You will be responsible for performing medical tests for the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases.
· 12 hour shifts for all staff
· We will pay according to state law I.E. CA will get overtime after 8 hours and double time after 12
· Flight and housing will be accommodated
· In CA Staff will be paid daily. For those going to WA and OR it is yet to be determined but likely within 7 days of the end of each week of work.
- Collect and organize blood, tissue, and other bodily fluid samples from patients
- Prepare samples for routine testing and analysis
- Properly record results for further analysis and easy reference
- Monitor inventory samples and supplies
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Work under the supervision of a medical technologist
- Previous experience as a clinical technician or in other related fields
- Familiarity with common medical terminology
- Experience in a laboratory setting
- Strong organizational skills