This role is part time and will grow into a full time position.
What you’ll be called: Operations Manager
Where you’ll work: Austin, Texas
Who’s the boss: Carter Williams, Director of Xperience Growth Coaching
Who we’re looking for:
Our Operations Manager is a key “empire protector” for our growing coaching empire and will be a highly driven, detail-oriented servant leader who is passionate about growth and teamwork. As a master of systems, our Operations Manager will consistently be seeking new, innovative, and efficient business processes that save time and money for our agents, while also maintaining a high level service and succinct communications about initiatives, changes in process, and all things operations. Creative problem solving is a key trait, understanding that identifying a solution is more important than following just one specific process. As a key leader on our team who is responsible for growing many team members, our Operations Manager will be committed to further developing his/her own leadership skills.
What you’ll do:
Our Operations Manager will manage all systems related to live coaching events, virtual coaching programs, marketing and financial management. You will be responsible for building new systems for this budding business unit.
We are a growing organization which means your world will grow too! Our Operations Manager will become well-versed in the Career Visioning process and will be responsible for hiring, training, consulting, developing and coaching all additional administrative department members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates, maintains and presents company status reports.
- Maintains backend systems.
- Develops Learning Management System.
- Hire, train, consult and coach administrative department members.
- Execute all aspects of online coaching programs including identifying registration systems and payment platform, maintaining correspondence, assisting coaches in execution.
- Collaborate with coaches and marketing team to develop slides and workbooks.
- Execute all financial-related duties, including but not limited to, accounts payable accounts receivable, maintaining the budget and generating financial reports.
- Create online speaker platform to promote coaches.
- Creates and maintains the operations manual that includes all systems and standards.
- Consults with other departments and partner teams to create efficient and effective processes and systems.
- Constantly research operations, process management and technology tools to create opportunities for more efficiencies within the team.
- Manages vendor/sponsor relationships.
- Responsible for planning live events.
- Manage all customer service.
- Provide general assistance to coaching leadership as needed.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Keller Williams experience preferred
- 1–3 years of service and management experience
- 3–5 years of administrative experience, preferably in real estate
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled in the Career Visioning process
- Strong financial background
Who are we?
At Xperience, we’re more than real estate agents, we’re more than a real estate team, and we’re more than a real estate company. We’re a GROWTH company delivering “Xperiences” to entrepreneurs, clients, and the communities we serve.
Already one of the fastest-growing agent expansion businesses in the United States, we are building a dynamic, innovative business where talented individuals dedicated to personal and professional development achieve success through helping others. We’re developing careers and delivering results through our focus on coaching, consulting, collaboration, and commitment.
We’re currently seeking smart, energetic leaders to join our team. From our headquarters “Hub” in Portland, Ore., to our expansion partners serving clients around the world, we are creating new opportunities for service-oriented professionals to make a difference in their lives and in the lives of others.
We are innovators, consultants, coaches, and leaders. We’re marketers, budgeters, recruiters, and real estate sales geniuses. We’re at the forefront of technology and we deliver world-class service. Every team member is an integral player with unlimited potential to grow.
Mission: Creating Xperiences for our families, which deliver Xperiences within our communities, which drive Xperiences in our world.