Ab Initio Support
- Posted: over a month ago
Xpanxion is hiring! Working in Application Support means you'll use both creative and critical thinking skills to maintain application systems that are crucial to the daily operations of the firm. You'll work collaboratively in teams on a wide range of projects based on your primary area of focus: design or programming. While learning to fix application and data issues as they arise, you'll also gain exposure to software development, testing, deployment, maintenance, and improvement, in addition to production lifecycle methodologies and risk guidelines.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science, related field or Equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of professional experience in the field of information and technology
- 2+ years of experience in Data Management/ data warehouse
- 2+ years of Experience in developing and designing of ETL methodology for supporting data transformations using Ab Initio and/or Informatica
- 1+ years of experience in Big Data Technology
Experience with Linux platforms, Unix Scripting
- Experience in SQL debugging skills
- Experience in using BI tools such as Business Objects and/or Tableau
- Knowledge of open-source tools and utilities
As an Ab Initio Support Analyst, you will be responsible for leading the Incident and Problem resolution for aligned LOBs, providing end-to-end resolution to ensure completion of all jobs within defined objectives. Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with other teams to remediate and implement to production in order to minimize impact to customers and/or downstream.
The responsibility will be included, but limited to following functions:
- End-to-end Incident and Problem resolution for responsible LOBs.
- Extensive experience with Ab Initio
- Prior Blue Payer experience preferred. Must have previous Healthcare payer experience.
- Responsible to ensure that the applications met their required service levels
- Responsible to support process improvements to continuously improve the stability and performance of the applications.
- Identify system bottlenecks and opportunities for betterment
- Perform service transition from development to support
- Prioritize workload, provide timely and accurate resolutions.
- Perform in-depth research and identify sources of production issues.
- Effectively perform root cause analysis of issues and report the outcome to business community and Management.
- Develop / utilize core support tools and processes to perform work while improving day-to-day practices for support team members with the goal of delivering service improvements to the business.
- Coordinate and work with the global production support team.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Xpanxion