Title: WebSphere Middle-ware Engineer
Location: Irving, TX or New Castle, DE
Duration: 12 Months Contract
- Role includes WebSphere Application server builds, administration and development support involving trouble shooting and maintenance.
- Support Global teams across all ICG supporting cutting edge solutions.
- Role needs a high level of skill on WebSphere Application Server, Tomcat and IBM HTTP Server on Unix.
- The candidate should have a good experience on hosting middle-ware components on ECS.
- Responsible for the stability of the environment and resolution of Level 3 issues.
- Design, develop and support scalable re-usable solutions.
- Interact with multiple partners developing and enforcing standards.
- Provide Performance tuning and Architecture inputs and best practices in design and development.
- Open to new technologies and interfaces like Big data and Tomcat over OpenShift
- Bachelor’s degree required with total of 8+ years of work experience
- Experience with WebSphere Application server administration in large organizations with large volumes.
- Experience with performance tuning with Java background.
- Enterprise level exposure is required – large distributed development and test teams, shared code base with multiple parallel developments.
- Experience with continuous integration and iterative development methodology is required.
- Experience on Unix operating system.
- Ability to understand business drivers and balance business needs timelines, costs and best practices.
- Good Analytical skills.
- Experience with Banking and Cash management applications and process would be advantageous.
- Strong interpersonal skill