Title Account Executive
Location California, Minnesota, Texas, Maryland, or elsewhere
Overview of Company and Position:
Xometry is a rapidly growing startup that is transforming American manufacturing. Our proprietary instant quoting technology and nationwide network of manufacturers provides a streamlined on-demand manufacturing experience that is unparalleled in the market. Custom manufacturing is a $60 billion industry in the United States, and it is our mission to provide advanced manufacturing capabilities to customers of all sizes - from Fortune 500 companies and government agencies to small businesses and startups.
The Xometry management team has a proven track record of founding startups and taking them to successful exits. We provide competitive wages, excellent benefits including a 401k plan, and a great working environment.
This Account Executive will be responsible for developing market and sales strategies to increase visibility and increase sales. Other key qualifications include:
Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned):
- Sales of technical products and services
- Initiating and building relationships with engineering staff, program management, procurement and executive management
- Setting up sales calls for company executives and engineers with prospective clients.
- Qualify potential leads.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- Ability to propose winning solutions and negotiate contract terms
- Participate in ongoing training and mentoring programs.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose to continually enhance the company’s performance.
- Experience in working with large government contractors a plus
- Performs all work in compliance with Xometry's quality and safety systems, policies and procedures.
Required Education and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 4+ years of sales experience
- 2+ years selling technical products or services
- Ability to Travel up to 50%
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- WebEx/GoToMeeting, CRM experience
- Must be US Citizen
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
- Excellent Communication & presentation skills; written, spoken and group
- Good business sense
- Negotiation skills
- Plenty of initiative & Results driven
- A positive attitude