The Client Project Coordinator is responsible for documenting and coordinating client requests with the IT and analytics teams. The success of this role is based on providing dynamic and competent support to the Account Management Team and insuring efficient project completion.
· Manage and facilitate client requests between the Business Intelligence and Client Services teams
· Manage our change control process from the account management side
· Coordinate and interact with clients to gather all details for their requests
· Prepare account service-related documents such as scoping and request documents
· Participate and document discussions during client meetings and conference calls
· Provide support to Client Services team
· Detail orientated is a must
· Basic knowledge of reporting concepts
· Previous client or customer service experience is preferred
· Strong typing skills
· Bachelor's Degree preferred or currently enrolled in college
· Strong communication skills
· Experience and proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel and typical online applications.
· Compliant with HIPAA requirements
Our team of experts have been delivering healthcare client management, repricing, savings, and client optimization for over 20 years. Today, Xevant is entirely focused on delivering client performance optimization through highly customized software solutions for payers, PBMs, TPAs, consultants, brokers and plan sponsors. Due to the level of PBM and payer expertise each team member brings to the table, we are able to deliver highly-functional and customized solutions to our clients to better navigate and compete in a complex and changing $4 trillion market. The end result is an enterprise software platform that solves the industry’s most challenging data and analytics needs while automating client performance optimization.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Draper, Utah
Job Pay: $35,000 - $40,000 depending on experience
Xevant provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Xevant complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.