Are you good at fixing things? Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty (actually like it?). This role might be right for you.
TheField Service Technicianis essential member to our Service department. This position is responsible for supporting our clients that are experiencing technical difficulties in a time sensitive environment. Servicing on-site at our client's businesses, requires excellent customer service while maintaining professionalism at all times. Driving is a major component of this position, but time management is even more so.
We provide you with the tools necessary (iPhone, tablet, educational resources, etc.) to complete as well as surpass expectations for our customers, leaving you to be the hero of the day!
- Provide first-level contact and problem resolution for customers.
- Maintains a broad perspective, such as being able to identify key issues and contribute ideas to process improvements.
- Ability to identify, manage and resolve issues in timely manner.
- Excellent technical and analytical skills to resolve difficult problems.
- Punctual and Professional, has excellent time management skills and if unable to make scheduled appointment informs the customer to update time of arrival.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Mechanical aptitude- experience working with machinery of some kind- automotive, HVAC, ATMs
- Basic computer skills- ability to extract zip files, download files, install drivers.
- Technical aptitude and desire to learn.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Demonstrate teamwork behavior.
- Customer focused and concerned about the customers' needs.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, 401(k) w/ matching program, paid vacation, and sick time.
- Bonus Package for Green Parts Program and performance reviews!
- Great options for overtime, but not required.
We're Xerox Business Solutions, and we're hiring Service Technicians to work for our industry-leader parent company, Xerox Corporation.Xerox is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what's at the heart of work and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe in more than 160 countries our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.