- Posted: over a month ago
XeniumHR Internal Position: HR Generalist
Location: Based out of our Tualatin office with a flexible, hybrid work arrangement.
Reporting to: HR Service & Compliance Manager
We have a great opportunity for an HR Professional who enjoys performing a variety of HR duties and the ability to work with multiple clients.
Position Overview of the HR Generalist Position:
The Human Resource Generalist is responsible for project management support and execution of strategic and core HR deliverables. This position will also provide compliance assessment compilation, respond to general compliance questions, provide worker’s compensation consultation, and perform technical policy review and development. The HR Generalist works closely with the HR Business Partner to provide support as needed to meet clients’ needs especially regarding project deliverables and associated HR services.
- Partners with HR Business Partner to ensure HR service activities and deliverables are in alignment with Xenium’s value proposition for each client account.
- Provides Human Resource guidance, compliance, and best practice advice to clients.
- Compiles HR Compliance Assessments. May support with intake and delivering results to clients with support of HRBP.
- Creates and executes Employee Handbook projects, working in close collaboration with the HR Business Partners.
- Responsible for project management of large job description projects, including creation of job descriptions, managing timeline, etc.
- During benefits renewal, helps support and manage client renewals including answering employee and manager benefit questions, visiting client locations to review benefits information, and managing the overall renewal process for accounts.
- Provides Worker’s Compensation consultation and support.
- Provides HR technical policy review and development.
- Research requests and provides client consultation as necessary.
- Coordinates and utilizes Strategic Partners as appropriate (Legal, Safety, etc.).
- Inputs timely and accurate client information and tracks all client service activities performed within Client Space.
What Qualifies You for this Position:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university, or 3+ years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Commitment to advancing racial equity, and diversity, equity, and inclusion practices in the workplace.
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to work independently.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must demonstrate trustworthiness, confidentiality, initiative, and flexibility.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills required.
- Passion for managing and delivering HR services.
- Human Resource certification preferred, but not required
We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job, and we welcome candidates from all backgrounds. If you enjoy being part of a collaborative HR team, building relationships, and making a difference in workplaces, we encourage you to apply – even if you believe you don’t meet all the qualifications described.
Who is XeniumHR?
XeniumHR is an HR & Employer Services company based in Tualatin, Oregon. Our teams of HR, Payroll, and Benefit professionals support small and medium sized employers that have limited or no internal HR resources, as well as those with internal HR staff who can benefit from our expertise and training.
Why People Join and Stay at XeniumHR?
- We have a reputation for being a company committed to developing meaningful relationships and helping organizations and their employees thrive — but we are equally invested in the development of our own people. As a XeniumHR colleague, you can look forward to a stimulating career with many opportunities to learn, grow and advance.
- We strive to make XeniumHR the employer of choice for the best and brightest diverse talent, fostering an inclusive work environment where employees from varied backgrounds, cultures and ethnicities, genders can succeed. Learn more about XeniumHR’s culture here:
- Our people are our business — that’s one of the reasons we value our colleagues’ personal learning and improvement so highly. We also want colleagues to see XeniumHR as a place where they can develop their skills and plan their long-term career. That’s why we offer many opportunities for professional development, including opportunities to collaborate and learn from other colleagues, online and in-person seminars, courses, certification programs and book groups.
- We are proud to offer a comprehensive recognition and rewards programs designed with our colleagues’ health, wealth, and well-being in mind. Rewards include competitive salary and total compensation, medical, dental and vision benefits, retirement savings plan with employer match, life insurance and disability plans, paid leave and holidays, before-tax spending accounts, flexible work arrangements, spot bonuses and wellness programs.
XeniumHR is an equal opportunity employer, promoting diversity and inclusion and offering a learning and team-focused environment.
BusinessView all jobs at Xenium HR