Xenith Solutions Reston, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
You must be a United States Citizen to apply for this position.
DO NOT apply if you are a Green Card, VISA holder, etc... You must be a naturalized citizen if not born in the US.
Xenith Solutions is a small family focused business where we focus on taking care of our employees and customers equally. We are focused on serving Federal / Civilian, Defense and Intelligence organizations with superior service. If you want to be a part of a rapidly growing business with an exceptional culture, then you want to be a part of the Xenith Solutions family.
Xenith offers unmatched Benefits:
- 100% of Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits paid by employer
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- FSA or HSA available
- 401(k) matching (100% up to the first 4%) with NO vesting period
- Tuition / Certification / Training reimbursement
- Accident / Disability / Universal Life Insurance
- And much more…
Xenith Solutions is seeking a is seeking a Journeyman Test Engineer with Business Analyst experience to join our team in support of our U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) customer. The ability to be adaptable and to work constructively with a technically diverse and geographically separated team is crucial. The program emphasizes and looks for individuals who can bring creative ideas to solve complex problems, both technical and procedural. This position is currently remote but may require office attendance for meetings. Applicants should be local in the DC, VA, MD metropolitan area and able to attend such meetings in DC and Tysons Corner, VA.
The ideal candidates have both strong Manual Test Engineering and Business Analyst experience. The candidate will interface with client personnel and use oral and written communications skills to develop great working relationships with stakeholders including customer Product Owners. This position is responsible for ensuring that all assigned work activities are performed in a timely and cost-effective manner while maintaining the highest quality of performance.
Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Conducting meetings and presentations to identify system requirements, share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Creating user stories
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, developers, and managerial staff.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Create test scripts
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between development team, product owners and users.
Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to pass background investigation, criteria include but are not limited to:
- 3-year check for felony convictions
- 1-year check for misconduct such as theft or fraud
- 1-year check for illegal drug use
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 2+ years of experience in business analysis or a related field
- Understanding of SDLC
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies (Scrum and Kanban)
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
TechnologyView all jobs at Xenith Solutions