Currently seeking a Sales Coordinator/ Assistant who will be responsible for performing office management related duties and work closely with the owners of a growing company in North Salt Lake. The ideal candidate will possess exceptional communication, organization, and multi-tasking skills.
Benefits for the Sales Coordinator/Assistant:
- Monday-Thursday from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM and Fridays from 7:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
- Compensation: $20r DOE
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation after 90 days.
- Flexibility with Schedule.
Responsibilities for Sales Coordinator/Assistant:
- Preparing statements, reports, memos, invoices, letters and other documents.
- Answering phones redirecting calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Act as the first point of contact for the executives through phone or email.
- Plan and coordinate groups and meetings.
- Local travel for various meetings and errands.
- Manage emails and calendars.
- Miscellaneous duties as needed and provide general administrative support.
- Making Travel arrangements for CEO.
- Support the Sales Department
- Supporting the Marketing Department
- Maintain supply inventory
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
Requirements for the Sales Coordinator/Assistant:
- Experience as an executive assistant or other administrative support roles.
- Ability to organize and determine priorities.
- Ability to multi-task and be creative.
- Professional verbal and communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to ever-changing priorities.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced work environment.
- Time management and organization skills.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills/Strong Typing skills.
- Must be willing to learn and operate multiple software systems.
- Must be able to meet deadlines.