A local company that specializes in premier brand heavy equipment sales, parts and service for municipalities and private companies is looking for an experienced mechanic to join their growing team.
If you're looking for stable and fulfilling employment, with the opportunity to grow with the company, don't miss this opportunity to join this team.
Benefits for the Equipment Mechanic / Fleet Technician position include:
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 4:30pm
- Wage: $22.00 - $30.00 an hour DOE
- A Full Benefit package is offered that includes health, vision, & dental insurance, paid holidays, 401k with company match, and paid time off.
- This is a “direct-hire” opportunity not a “temp” or “contract” position.
Requirements for the Equipment Mechanic / Fleet Technician position include:
- A minimum of 2-4 years' experience in hydraulics, electrical and pneumatic systems on different types of machinery.
- Previous gas, diesel, and LPG motor repair and service experience is preferred.
- A complete tool set, clean driving record and the ability to pass a drug screening.
- Must be proficient reading & understanding Electrical & Hydraulic schematics.
- Experience with street sweepers, garbage trucks, and snow plow equipment is a plus.
- Must have, or capable of obtaining, either a Class A or Class B CDL with air endorsement within 90 days.
- This position requires you to communicate with clients. Must have both verbal and written communication skills and enjoy speaking with customers.
- Previous welding or fabrication experience is required.
- Must supply your own tools based on your experience. Metric sized tools are required.
If you are a experienced Equipment Mechanic, Fleet Technician, and a team player with a strong work ethic & great attitude, this may be the opportunity you have been waiting for. Come join a dynamic team with excellent growth opportunities for the future.