Job Title: Midlevel Litigation Associate Attorney
Job Type: We are currently seeking a Midlevel Litigation Associate Attorney to join a Top AmLaw firm's litigation practice group in Charlotte.
- Represent clients on business and commercial litigation matters
- Work closely with senior level attorneys to develop case strategy and oversee general case management
- Provide advice to clients on existing laws and regulations
- Delegate to and oversee paralegals and other support staff
Qualification & Educational Requirements:
- Juris Doctor from an ABA accredited law school
- Licensed, in good standing with the North Carolina Bar
- 4 to 6 years of law firm litigation experience
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Excellent academic credentials
- Experience at an AmLaw 200 firm or a judicial clerkship is preferred, but not required
LOCATION: Charlotte, NC
ABOUT Xcentri Legal: Xcentri Legal works exclusively with top legal professionals across the United States, placing attorneys, paralegals, and other legal support staff at all levels in direct hire positions. We work with firms of all sizes ranging from boutique firms to Am Law 200 firms. With a team that has many years of combined experience and a track record of success in the legal staffing and recruitment industry, Xcentri Legal offers our clients personalized service, a thorough understanding of the unique aspects of law firms, and a commitment to excellence for clients and candidates alike.
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 704-369-3203. You may also visit us at www.xcentri.com to see additional job opportunities.