Entry Level Management Trainee | Sports-Minded Candidates Wanted!
While the team at Xcellent ATL thrives on "getting the job done" we also cultivate a fun and positive work environment! In the mornings, you can catch us in our conference room goofing around while talking shop. It may seem unproductive, but trust us, we know how to mix business and play effectively!
As an Entry Level Management Trainee you will work in the following areas:
- Training and coaching others to develop their skills
- Learning the business aspect of running a sales and marketing firm
- Public speaking and presentations
- Sales, marketing, business development, and customer service
- Degree or 0-5 years relevant work experience in a leadership role
- Sales, customer service (retail, restaurant, & hospitality -- this is not a call center environment), marketing, business, and / or communications background
- Internship experience in sales, marketing and account management.
- Interest in developing customer partnerships.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity.
- Interest in advancement & the opportunity to make an impact!
- Experience with state of the art technology: We use Salesforce, the world’s #1 customer relationship management software, to give you the best possible tools to sell.
- We give back to the community and fund-raise for numerous charities, one organization we have a long-standing relationship with is Operation Smile.
A little bit more about us:
Xcellent ATL is one of the fastest growing outsourced marketing and sales firms, representing multi-billion dollar clients. As a privately owned and operated company, we are committed to professionalism, integrity, and the development of our people. Our unique and innovative approach to marketing our clients’ products and services has allowed us huge opportunities and growth over the past year!
If you have experience or background in the following, we are interested: intern, relevant coursework, GPA, dean’s list, associate’s, bachelor’s, graduated, honors, honor roll, scholarship, fraternity, sorority, Greek, club, recent grad, collegiate, athlete, study abroad, work study, fundraising, donations, ticket sales, merchandiser, merchandising, dock worker, laborer, line tender, loader, material handler, merchandise pickup/receiving associate, receiver, receiving associate, shipping, receiving materials handler, warehouse worker, customer service, retail, entry level, stock clerk, hotel, stocker, retail associate, recreation, sales, account director, account executive, account management, account manager, business development, business developer, commercial, client manager, key account, lead generation, new business, salesperson, restaurant, entry level, sales associate, retail, shift lead, shift leader, shift supervisor, shift manager, customer service, cashier, retail sales, fast food, food service, waiter, waitress, dining, grocery, supermarket, Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods Market, groceries, produce, deli, bagger, butcher, cook, GNC, grocery clerk, stocker, Best Buy, Starbucks