Do you have a passion for travel and love sharing your experiences with others? Are you the friend that everyone turns to for travel advice? If so, our Part-time Travel Advisor position may be the perfect fit for you!
Xceleration is currently seeking a Part Time Travel Advisor to join our team of Motivation Architects in Charlotte! We don’t simply provide recommendations, but instead offer fully customized plans with the insight of our professional travel designers. We offer full service tailor-made itineraries that always include ultra-exclusive properties, exceptional rates, and unique experiences.
- Assist our lead Travel Advisor with all aspects of trip management including client consultation, trip research and design, trip booking and confirmation and processing of all hotel and vendor payments.
- Offer guidance to clients regarding all aspects of their trip
- Provide support to clients when traveling.
- Create and customize travel itineraries for custom and corporate clients
- Vendor communications including assisting with establishing new contacts and developing contracts with vendors.
- Extensive international travel knowledge and experience
- Ability to work 10 – 20 hours a week
- Exhibits a passion to delight our customers by delivering the exceptional, consistent and personalized service that they expect and deserve.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Proven ability to skillfully and confidently connect and communicate with executive travelers (and/or their delegates), in a wide array of complex situations.
- Proven ability to create a positive experience within each interaction opportunity.
- Possess effective listening skills the enable you to determine root cause quickly, check for shared understanding and address misunderstandings promptly
- Use knowledge and all available resources, including tools and peer network, to effectively, thoroughly - and sometimes creatively - resolve the traveler's issue
- Ability to operate with a sense of urgency and interest and convey that to the traveler through your actions
- Must be highly productive and multi-task in a self-directed work environment
- Must be open to feedback and work well in a new learning environment
- Must demonstrate good work ethic, initiative and strong commitment to attaining personal goals and objectives
- Computer skills – Excellent understanding of basic computer skills as well as MS Office experience
- Salesforce experience is a plus!