National Business Consultant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our mission is to help business owners thrive. Our experienced team of professionals are dedicated to being a part of a business owner’s toolkit, so they have the time to focus on what they love, their business. XcelHR Management culture is built up of the highest ideals. Our employees at all levels are service-oriented and strive daily to be the best in our industry. We take pride in our ability to achieve and fulfill our clients’ broad needs and expectations. We look for individuals who desire to excel in a full-service organization.
In this role, your primary responsibility will be to sell PEO products and services by developing new clients and increasing the client base to increase profits in the PEO sales organization.
- Under general supervision of the sales management and within specific quota attainment guidelines for the position.
- Leverage sales strategy to identify customers’ needs and present the XcelHR solution to key stakeholders and decision-makers in accordance with the client’s preference for in-person or virtual interaction to increase revenue and market share.
- Scheduling appointments and visiting potential and current referral sources, specifically the broker channel to secure referrals to end users.
- Prospecting for new clients and new referral sources outside of the XcelHR database, utilizing the telephone, direct mail, seminars, current client visits, or other local marketing programs directed by sales management.
- Analyzing the prospects’ needs and interests, determining which products are appropriate, and referring to the correct sales partner to ensure client satisfaction.
- Completing and submitting accurate new business paperwork, expense reports, and weekly activity reports by agreed-upon dates set by sales management.
- Onboard PEO clients, following policies and procedures to ensure a smooth transition onto the PEO service. Expediting the resolution of client problems or complaints to facilitate a positive onboarding experience.
- Projecting a positive image in representing the Corporation to clients and the community to create a sales opportunity.
- Attend partner meetings to educate on PEO services and processes.
- Achieving and continually developing technical, competitive, and sales skills knowledge to effectively represent the PEO sales organization.
- May be required to travel outside of geographical territory for purposes of attending conferences, training sessions, and/or area regional or national meetings.
Education & Experience:
- H.S. Diploma - Required
- 2+ years of experience in a relevant sales/sales management experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent relational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Strong working knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar. To be evidenced by the following:
- Oral Comprehension - The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Oral Expression - The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Speech Clarity - The ability to speak clearly so others can understand you.
- Speech Recognition - The ability to identify and understand the speech of another person.
- Written Expression - The ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand. Written work product requires little if any grammar and /or spelling corrections.
- Diplomacy. The ability to maintain a pleasant manner, tact, and diplomacy in challenging circumstances.
- Strong organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to be productive and efficient under varying volumes of workload and rapidly shifting priorities.
OUR COMMITMENT - XcelHR is dedicated to fostering a culture of intentional Inclusion and Diversity. Our valued employees and commitment to I&D is the essence of our internal and external success. Inclusivity is a key value of our corporate culture and is exemplified through our reputation for employee development, diversity, and ethics, as well as a focus on fairness in recruitment, selection, and decision making.
XcelHR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, religion, color, disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Any applicant with a mental or physical disability who requires an accommodation during the application process should contact Recruiting@XcelHR.com to request such an accommodation.
Core Values: Integrity, Passion, Respect, Honor, Excellence, Ownership, and Enthusiasm.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at XcelHR