Marketing and Lead Generation Manager
• Manage all aspects of the companies lead generation in Managed Market with approval by VP of Marketing.
• Work with Exterior Specialists to develop targeted email, phone and social media marketing campaigns
• Meet monthly with sales and marketing leadership to manage and develop the company’s sales and marketing materials
• Work with GM and VP of Marketing to develop a comprehensive marketing strategy for the business in your market.
• Manage all trade show activity
• Present Exclusive Realtor and Insurance Program in group environments
• Network and manage multiple groups and organizations in the market and attend networking events that will be outside of business hours
• Research and determine the most appropriate strategy, channels and tactics to generate awareness and interest among our target buyers
• Execute the company’s social media strategy and campaigns, including developing writing and editing of social content, development of social media campaigns, community management and engagement, social advertising and providing internal trainings as needed
• Generate leads via various channels monthly with minimum requirements.
• Assist the GM in training exterior specialists in networking and marketing tactics.
• Manage all marketing materials and logo wear for the market
• Report to VP of Marketing and work in a consultative role with the local General Manager.
• Work in the local office and travel to small surrounding communities, and or potential satellite offices, Corporate office in Omaha, NE. and work out of normal business hours for Networking events and Tradeshows.
• Strong analytic abilities centered on consumer and customer intelligence and data.
• Highly self-motivated and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with varying deadlines.
• Excellent facilitation, written and verbal communication skills with adaptable approach.
• Employs strong organizational skills, thoroughness, and professionalism
• Ability to train in a one on one and a group environment.
• Ability to network within the community and link with an ROI
• 3+years of experience in B2B and B2C lead demand generation and digital marketing
• Experience in planning and executing integrated marketing plans
• Ability to clearly and consistently articulate vision, creativity and enthusiasm to internal stakeholders and external customers
• Proven capability of thriving in a fast-paced, ambiguous marketing environment
• Ability to drive rapid lead and revenue growth with strategies that you help develop with the sales and marketing team
• Entrepreneurial Spirit
• Is a team player with the confidence to present a professional and positive demeanor with internal and external customers. Able to take the lead and guide others in marketing directives
Travel Up to 50%
Company Car, Gas Allowance and Opportunity to attend Platinum Trip in year 2.