Location(s): CO - Centennial
Are you looking for an exciting job where you can put your skills, talents and education to work at a company you can feel proud to be a part of? Do you want a workplace that will challenge you and offer you opportunities to learn and grow? A professional position at Xcel Energy could be just what you’re looking for.
The HomeSmart Customer Service Representative’s primary responsibility is to respond to all new and existing HomeSmart from Xcel Energy customers request for service, to answer all customer inquiries, and to help solve problems and offer solutions in a respectful and efficient manner satisfactorily resolving issues with one contact. Accountable for individual performance indicators of attendance, adherence to schedule, occupancy, and quality of calls to ensure that the overall business objectives of Service Level and Customer Satisfaction are achieved.
- Provide excellent customer service to potential and existing HomeSmart from Xcel Energy customers for appliance repair and HVAC sales. Assist customers in signing up for the plan, account inquiries, replacement inquiries, cancellations, reimbursements, service requests, HVAC sales appointments, and water heater sales. Analyze and resolve customer problems and complaints concerning HomeSmart from Xcel Energy service billings, payments, and service. Dispatch service requests to appropriate contractors. Process after hours service orders from HomeSmart from Xcel Energy answering service.
- Sell and promote HomeSmart product and services through various marketing strategies. Offers customers a variety of options to suit their home comfort needs. Including water heater sales and scheduling sales appointments.
- Perform other specialized tasks and projects as assigned by supervisor and manager. Participate in specialized projects such as serving on quality teams, committees, and process improvement teams.
- Administer correspondences to customers including confirmation letters, cancellation and renewal letters, and other correspondence as necessary for the efficient operation of HomeSmart.
- Assist in training new employees by demonstrating and explaining correct policies, procedures, and evaluating trainee performance.
- Establish and maintaining professional relationship with contractor personnel, other Xcel Energy business units and within the HomeSmart from Xcel Energy department.
- High School Diploma with previous customer service experience.
- Minimum of two (2) years working in customer care, specifically in a call center environment.
- Basic computer knowledge.
As a leading combination electricity and natural gas energy company, Xcel Energy offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy-related products and services to 3.4 million electricity and 1.9 million natural gas customers across eight Western and Midwestern states. At Xcel Energy, we strive to be the preferred and trusted provider of the energy our customers need. If you’re ready to be a part of something big, we invite you to join our team.
Posting Notes: CO - Centennial || CO - Centennial || United States (US) || Public Service Company || 66250:HomeSmart CO || Full-Time || Non-Bargaining ||
Requisition Number: 20046
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to apply please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org