CDL A Local Driver (Dry Bulk Pneumatic)
Xcel Bulk Logistics Granbury, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Drive with XBL, and you'll join a seasoned Texas team, supported by staff with decades of trucking experience. XBL has Local, Regional, and OTR lanes, competitive pay, and better benefits, including a 401K plus lots of opportunities for bonuses.Lane Specifics
XBL has multiple dedicated lanes, hauling Dry Bulk in pneumatic trailers to customers in the DFW area or further. You'll have long-term work, a consistent schedule, be home daily and earn up to $1,400 per week.Requirements
- Must live within 30 miles of Cresson.
- 23 years of age or older.
- A valid Class A CDL.
- Verified CDL-A driving experience: 12 months out of last three years or 24 months of previous five years.
- Applicable FMCSA Driver Qualifications.
- Driver-focused and customer-centric. XBL understands our Drivers are the key to meeting our customers' needs.
- XBL is run by a team with decades of experience in the trucking industry.
- Operations in North Carolina and Texas span local, regional, and national Dry Bulk transportation for industrial and construction material.
Xcel Bulk LogisticsWhy Work Here?
We offer state of the art equipment, competitive pay, excellent benefits, and steady mileage to our driver team members.
XBL Operations based in North Carolina and Texas span local, regional, and national pneumatic transportation for industrial and construction materials.
Transportation and Storage