Threat Finance Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
Xator seeks enthusiastic, positive, and proactive self-starters to join our team. Our leadership aims to attract and retain the best and brightest employees, maintain an environment built on trust and pride, and encourage individual and team achievements. We uphold ourselves to an exceptional professional standard of conduct, setting ourselves apart from our competition.
Xator is dedicated to creating and maintaining a lifelong learning environment. We encourage forward-thinking, innovation, and out-of-the-box ideas in an inclusive environment. Our training and continuing education programs allows us to constantly improve services and deliver innovation to our customers. We invest in our employees and they, in turn, advance our clients' mission.
Clearance Requirement: Active or Current TS/SCI clearance; willingness to take a polygraph exam.
We are seeking a Senior level Threat Finance Analyst to join our team! The ideal candidate will have a background in threat finance and knowledge of the DOD mission. This position will focus on threat finance analysis on the Americas and Transnational Threats. The Analyst will be responsible for producing finished intelligence products on the topic.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS)
- Conduct all-source forensic accounting analysis and production, by fusing financial / transactional data from formal banking systems, financial reports, and other forms of reporting.
- Analyze specific foreign financial activities including threat financiers, facilitators, and financial networks / operations associated with, but not limited to, terrorism, CD, narco-terrorism, counterintelligence, insurgency, proliferation, and operational activity which threatens US national security interests.
- Aggregate and fuse multi-modal transactional data and identity.
- Map and perform analysis of financial data from formal banking systems, financial reports, and informal transfer means.
- Prepare and integrate financial data from all available sources including, but not limited to, SIGINT intercepts; HUMINT; Law Enforcement Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA), search warrants and subpoenas; DOMEX, and shared data such as Bank Secrecy Act, formal banking system, Suspicious Activities Reports, and informal systems.
- Understand payment relationships, revenue-generation, and money-laundering methods.
- Apply statistical techniques including flows analysis, visualization, and geospatial analysis tools to bulk and raw transactional data.
- Apply pattern analysis to large data sets.
- Apply intelligence collection requirements, essential elements of information, priority intelligence requirements, and search terms to DOMEX triage processes.
- Apply data engineering to interface with structured data and data forensics tools.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Master’s degree and 6 years of experience desired; Degree equivalencies accepted:
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of experience;
- Associate’s degree and 10 years of experience;
- HS or GED and 12 years of experience.
Specialized Knowledge/Skills Requirements:
- Experience with analyzing foreign financial activities, including threat financiers, facilitators, and financial networks and operations associated with but not limited to transnational organized crime, counter drug, terrorism, narco-terrorism, counterintelligence, insurgency, and proliferation
- Experience with conducting all-source forensic accounting analysis and production by fusing financial transactional data from formal banking systems, financial reports, and other forms of reporting
- Ability to develop high-quality deliverables tailored to senior policymakers or defense stakeholders, including complex written products and formal or informal briefings
- Possessing a recent polygraph highly desirable
- Experience with authoring current DoD product lines and utilizing ICD 203 tradecraft standards
- Experience applying statistical techniques including flow analysis, visualization, and geospatial analysis tools to bulk and raw transactional data of transnational organized crime actors
- Experiencing applying data engineering techniques to interface with structured data and data forensics tools
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
On September 24, 2021, the U.S. Government’s Safer Federal Workforce Task Force issued “2021 Guidance for Federal Contractors and Subcontractors” mandating that Covered federal contractors, including Xator Corporation, and their employees shall be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Therefore, this position may require individuals to be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) or have been granted a religious or medical accommodation by December 8, 2021 or shortly thereafter.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Xator Corporation, and its Subsidiaries, provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the foregoing, Xator Corporation provides qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans’ status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Xator Corporation ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
Powered by JazzHR
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Xator Corporation
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?