Staff Operations Officer
Xator Corporation McLean, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
Vaxcom Services, Inc.
Vaxcom Services Inc. (an Xator Corporation National Security Solutions Company) is a niche provider of intelligence related support services. We are recognized experts in Intelligence Community with subject matter expertise in the areas of Technical/IT Services, Operations, and Intelligence Services.
Active TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph is required.
Salary - We offer competitive compensation packages with plenty of opportunity for advancement.
Sign On Bonus – Vaxcom has a generous sign on bonus for this opportunity.
Referral Bonus – Vaxcom rewards individuals who recommend candidates who are hired.
401K Program - Administered through TransAmerica. Full-time employees are eligible on the 1st day of the month following their date of hire. Employees receive an automatic 3% of gross earnings every pay period. Employees are vested immediately.
Paid Time Off - Depending on the position, Vaxcom is able to offer between 15-20 days of leave to new employees. In addition, we recognize 10 paid holidays per year; all of which are floaters and may be taken on its designated date or on any day following.
Health Insurance - Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits start on the employee’s first day of hire. Vaxcom pays for the majority of the cost.
Flexible Spending Accounts – Our FSA allows employees to set aside pre-tax earnings to pay for out-of-pocket medical and dependent care expenses.
Staff Operations Officer Northern Virginia
Vaxcom is currently seeking high performing Staff Operations Officers to support our Customer’s mission requirements in a dynamic and challenging office environment. Successful candidates will work well in team environments and will be capable of operating independently with minimal supervision. Candidates will be expected to effectively interact with customer personnel at all levels within the customer organization. The positions require prior experience in supporting HUMINT operations or familiarity with the Intelligence Community and its objectives.
Role and Responsibilities:
Successful candidates will demonstrate proficiency in the functions of a Staff Operations Officer or familiarity with the Intelligence Community and its associated functions. The primary function of a Staff Operations Officer is to support operational elements by providing operational research and analysis in continuance of the client’s objective to acquire intelligence. Officers will utilize customer-specific databases to conduct multiple layers of research and write summaries, reports, official correspondence, and guidance. Officers will also be expected to provide thorough and knowledgeable briefings on the analysis to customer management.
Day to Day Duties:
1. Manage a full range of operational and support activities for overseas missions
2. Serve as the primary point of contact for an overseas office and/or a volume of ongoing cases
3. Provide operational guidance for ongoing cases, ensuring any CI issues are identified to protect the client’s personnel and facilities
4. Design particular classified activities, propose recommendations, and identify the pros/cons of possible operational scenarios
5. Coordinate legal and policy issues affecting cases and overseas offices
6. Provide in-depth research on existing cases, and intelligence assessments using all-source and classified information
7. Provide briefings on cases to senior customer officials, identifying potential issues on cases
8. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate proficiency in classified databases and develop relationships with various operational components to meet the client’s requirements
9. Candidates must be familiar with cable writing styles and USG classified databases, to include specific targeting tools, sources, and methods.
10. Candidates must be familiar with cable and IC report writing styles and specific USG classified databases and targeting applications.
11. Strong briefing and writing skills are a must as well as the ability to work well with teams or individually with minimal supervision.
Analysis experience, cable writing, and analytical skills.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Xator Corporation, and its Subsidiaries, provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the foregoing, Xator Corporation provides qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans’ status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Xator Corporation ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Xator Corporation