Regional Security Officer Role Player
Xator Corporation Coronado, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Why Xator Corporation? Xator Corporation is a privately owned company established in 2005 to provide services to the US Government and its support contractors. We implement cost-effective solutions that enable our customers to successfully execute their mission and are dedicated to delivering best-value services and solutions that support our national security. At Xator, we maintain a work environment that fosters new ideas, challenges the status quo and rewards success. We strive to supply the best people using proven processes and industry-leading technologies to deliver solutions that exceed expectations. We do not just provide products and services — we stand behind them. Exceed your expectations today... Join the XATOR team!
Clearance Requirement : Top Secret
The Role Player will provide instruction and mentoring in support of a Full Mission Profile (FMP) scenario for a Realistic Military Training (RMT) environment as a U.S. Department of State Regional Security Officer (RSO) Role Player. The Role Player will serve in a training scenario to Special Operations Forces (SOF) personnel in both urban and rural environments; be responsible for safeguarding all Government property and classified documents provided for use and at the close of each work period, shall secure Government equipment and classified materials entrusted to you, and act appropriately to preserve and prevent damage or loss to equipment and materials when necessary; travel to CONUS locations as required by the customer as well as other duties as requested, directed, or assigned as per the customer.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Act as RSO Role Player by supporting the duties and functions as outlined by the customer.
- Generate content and inject operational relevance to the scenario based on the approved exercise script.
- Provide role input as it applies to developing and maintaining a joint and inter-agency relationship between U.S. Department of State and SOF.
- Facilitate the training objectives by providing support to command and control, support force protection measures and actions as it relates to The Bureau of Diplomatic Security best practices and policies.
- Be present during all phases of contractor support.
- Participate in development of exercise scripts to ensure training objectives are met and facilitate scenarios.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- Former U.S. Department of State credentialed RSO.
- Minimum 8 years of experience performing the duties of an RSO OCONUS.
- Outstanding communication skills, influencing abilities, and customer focus.
*Candidates must possess the ability to obtain and maintain a US Government security clearance.*
Equal Opportunity Statement
Xator Corporation, and its Subsidiaries, provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the foregoing, Xator Corporation provides qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans’ status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Xator Corporation ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
Powered by JazzHR
Real EstateView all jobs at Xator Corporation