Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinates with supported commands and prepare required documentation to facilitate movement of munitions in support of NSWG-2 and its component commands.
- Provides detailed technical advice and assistance pertaining to the movement of munitions via all modes of transportation. Use technical publications to facilitate shipment priorities.
Qualifications and Skills
- Possess a valid state driver’s license.
- Be able to operate a Personal Computer (PC) with common/standard business software programs. Be proficient in Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively with others, both verbally and in writing
- Have in-depth knowledge and experience related to the duties of a shipping clerk garnered from at least a minimum of three (3) years’ experience within the past 5 years. Ordnance HAZMAT shipping experience.
- Have HAZMAT Certifier certification for shipping.
- Documentation of previous Ordnance Qualification/Certification Board Membership.
- Have in-depth knowledge and experience related to the duties of a shipping clerk garnered from at least a minimum of three (3) years’ experience within the past 5 years. Ordnance HAZMAT shipping experience
- HAZMAT Certifier certification for shipping
Clearance Requirement: SECRET Security Clearance
Equal Opportunity Statement
Xator Corporation, and its Subsidiaries, provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the foregoing, Xator Corporation provides qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans’ status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Xator Corporation ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.