Xator Corporation is a trusted provider of mission-focused C4ISR solutions addressing National Security & Intelligence, Tactical Intelligence, Critical Infrastructure Protection, and Training for U.S. Government clients at home and abroad. Our work positively impacts the safety and security of personnel, facilities, and vital information throughout the world.
As a committed and dynamic partner, Xator solves operational challenges with innovative and expeditionary approaches to intelligence, analysis, engineering, systems integration, strategic management, and organization-specific training.
Xator is a customer-first organization with a proven record of exceptional performance. Our commitment and passion for our country motivates us to continually exceed expectations in support of our customers’ missions.
Xator is seeking highly qualified instructors to assist the government in the execution of Attaché training and Attaché spouse training. Joint Military Attaché School (JMAS) instructors will provide instruction in the entire range of JMAS material.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Serve as Small Group lead and provide mentoring to JMAS students.
- Serve as a Course Director, when designated, to administer, evaluate, synchronize, and manage blocks of instruction in the STP curriculum in accordance with established JMAS and STP procedures.
- Serve as a Point of Contact for JMAS Off Site exercises, when designated.
- Responsible for direct coordination with outside agencies, synchronizing schedules, maintaining a current list of all contact information for all Points of Contact and agencies supporting the exercise, facilitate and assist other JMAS Programs with all team exercise duties.
- Review and adjust all educational resource materials (letters, documents, newsletters, augmenting learning resources etc.) before each class iteration.
- Serve as liaison with State Department and other IC Agencies on family issues. Fully understand and actively support the academic accreditation process administered by the Council on Occupational Education (COE). This includes attendance at JMAS curriculum reviews.
- Fully understand the procedures set forth by the International Association of Continuing Education and Training (IACET) with regard to JMAS being designated as an "Authorized Provider" of Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
Qualifications and Skills
- Have at a minimum one complete and successful tour of duty as the spouse of an attaché, attaché staff support, or Defense Liaison Officer in the Defense Attaché Service.
- Be able to instruct with authority over a select range of Defense Attaché Service topics
- Design, publish and present instructional lessons for JMAS students.
- Coordinate guest lecturers and ensure that their materials and presentations meet JMAS standards.
- Perform all administrative tasks associated with the execution of Authorized Provider status in granting CEUs to the IACET standard.
- Assist and facilitating registration, attendance and security paperwork/procedures unique to the STP student.
- Enable the planning and execution of the JMAS Young Diplomats Program.
- Perform all other instructor functions and duties as assigned.
- All instructors will have completed the EQ-i·20; 360 Emotional Quotient Inventory Certification Training course.
- Must have Bachelors degree
- Must be a former JMAS graduate
- 10-15 years experience
Equal Opportunity Statement
Xator Corporation, and its Subsidiaries, provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the foregoing, Xator Corporation provides qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans’ status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Xator Corporation ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.