ITSM Event Process Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
Vaxcom Services Inc. (an Xator Corporation National Security Solutions Company) is a niche provider of threat mitigation and intelligence related support services. We are recognized experts in Intelligence Community with subject matter expertise in the areas of Security/Threat Mitigation, Technical/IT Services, Operations, and Intelligence Services.
ITSM Event Process Analyst Chantilly, VA
The Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) Event Process Analyst supports the design, deployment, and operations of IT Infrastructure Event processes. The Event Process Analyst supports the deployment of process and procedures and assists in the IT Infrastructure governance and operations.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Supports the planning, design, and implementation of ITSM Event processes
- Assists with the deployment and transformation of IT infrastructure processes and procedures
- Provides analysis and support for on-going service delivery, performance, and governance operations
- Works with key process stakeholders to capture process policies, work instructions, and knowledge expertise
- Supports monitoring services throughout ITSM process life cycle; verifying adherence to specified process requirements and support quality assurance activities (Monitor)
- Assists with analysis, evaluation, and assessment leading to development of recommendations for process improvements, optimization, and/or development efforts for IT processes (CSI)
- Supports evaluations and quality assessments for proper implementation of processes to meet quality standards
- Facilitates TEMs and other requirement gathering work sessions
- Works as a self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- An Active TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph
- Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 3 years of related work experience
- Working knowledge of the Service Management workflows and ITSM processes
- Relevant experience as an ITSM Event Process Analyst in programs of similar scope, type, and complexity
- Good written and communications skills with the ability to clearly document and explain business processes
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Working knowledge of the Service Management workflows, and ITSM processes
- Experience with network devices - Be able to read devices and throughputs, ascertain false positive readings, and determine if reported events are actionable vice false-positives
- ITIL certifications or training
- Familiarity with ServiceNow, SRS or other ITSM management tools
- Familiarity with Tableau
Active TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph is required.
On September 24, 2021, the U.S. Government’s Safer Federal Workforce Task Force issued “2021 Guidance for Federal Contractors and Subcontractors” mandating that Covered federal contractors, including Xator Corporation, and their employees shall be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Therefore, this position may require individuals to be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) or have been granted a religious or medical accommodation by December 8, 2021 or shortly thereafter.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Xator Corporation, and its Subsidiaries, provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the foregoing, Xator Corporation provides qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans’ status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Xator Corporation ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
Powered by JazzHR
ManufacturingView all jobs at Xator Corporation