Vaxcom Services, Inc.
Vaxcom is a niche provider of intelligence related support services. We are recognized experts in Intelligence Community with subject matter expertise in the areas of Technical/IT Services, Operations, and Intelligence Services.
Active TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph is required.
Armed Security Shift Supervisor Northern Virginia
• The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following: directing, coordinating and overseeing all activities of the on-site security staff, including all supervisory, training and operations functions at the assigned post in accordance with post orders and client instructions, and following all internal procedures.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Coordinates all aspects of executing the security contract at the assigned location(s).
• Responsible for supervising, motivating, coaching and training employees.
• Conduct interviews, make recommendations for placement of security professionals, and execute site-specific orientations.
• Is the first point of contact for security professionals regarding performance, operations, emergency response activities, and department needs.
• Responsible for scheduling and payroll coordination at assigned site
• Responds to unusual or emergency situations at client’s site using the appropriate escalation of force level up to and including armed response by following established protocol.
• Maintains proficiency in the use of all assigned protective equipment and weapons.
• Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance process; precludes unauthorized access to facilities, and the conversion, theft or intentional destruction of physical assets.
• Observes and reports activities and incidents, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel.
• Preserves order and acts to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
• Monitors entrances and exits; acts to prevent unapproved or unlawful entry; controls entrances, the movement of people and vehicles, and parking.
• Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations.
• Observes and reports incidents or suspicious activity to company management and client representatives.
• Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents.
• Prepares logs and reports as required.
- Looking for Supervisors who ideally would have at least 3+ year experience of leading and managing from 2 - 18 people, working with clients, scheduling and project management.
- High School Diploma or GED;
- Minimum of 21 years of age;
- Must have minimum, at least one of the following: (a.) six (6) months experience in a State licensed security services occupation (armed/unarmed guard, control room operator, etc.), (b) be a current or former member (honorable discharge) of the United States Armed Forces(c) • six (6) months experience as a Federal, State, or Municipal Law Enforcement Officer, or Dispatcher with successful completion of a police officer's basic training academy or an Associate's degree in a Security or Law Enforcement field.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Xator Corporation, and its Subsidiaries, provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the foregoing, Xator Corporation provides qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans’ status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Xator Corporation ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
Powered by JazzHR