Armed Security Officer (Top Secret w/ Poly Clearance)
- Posted: 28 days ago
Vaxcom Services, Inc.
Vaxcom Services Inc. (an Xator Corporation National Security Solutions Company) is a niche provider of intelligence related support services. We are recognized experts in Intelligence Community with subject matter expertise in the areas of Security, Technical/IT Services, Operations, and Intelligence Services. Vaxcom is currently seeking Security Officers to support our Customer’s mission requirements in a dynamic, mission-focused environment.
ARMED SECURITY OFFICER
Clearance Requirement: this position requires a current/active TOP SECRET with POLY security clearance.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Control access to facility by monitoring surveillance equipment, inspecting vehicles, and ensuring all personnel entering the base have the proper identification.
- Responds to situations on base using the appropriate escalation of force level up to and including armed response by following established Use of Force Policy.
- Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents that may occur during day or night.
- Observe and report incidents or suspicious activity.
- Maintains proficiency and safety in the use of all assigned equipment, control devices, and weapon systems.
- Attend 40 hours of In-Service Training annually
- Must be able to pass an annual Physical fitness evaluation test.
Required education and/or experience: Qualified candidates must possess at least 6-months experience in either Law Enforcement, Department of Corrections, Security, or the United States Armed Forces.
Minimum Training Standards:
- Meet minimum qualification standard with the Glock 17 pistol, Shotgun, and Rifle.
- First Aid and CPR training.
- FEMA Courses 100, 200, 700 and 800
On September 24, 2021, the U.S. Government’s Safer Federal Workforce Task Force issued “2021 Guidance for Federal Contractors and Subcontractors” mandating that Covered federal contractors, including Xator Corporation, and their employees shall be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Therefore, this position may require individuals to be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) or have been granted a religious or medical accommodation by December 8, 2021 or shortly thereafter.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Xator Corporation, and its Subsidiaries, provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the foregoing, Xator Corporation provides qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans’ status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Xator Corporation ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
Powered by JazzHR
Real EstateView all jobs at Xator Corporation
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?