Associate Virtual Chief Information Officer (vCIO) in SF Bay Area
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Want to join a winning information technology team that helps you grow? Looking for outstanding benefits that support your family? Is working in a company that’s made inclusion a cornerstone of their success one of your goals? Willing to relocate?
Then look no further. Our woman and minority-owned IT company has been providing growth opportunities for IT consultants, IT managers, and technical account managers since 2000. Our team is so outstanding, we’ve won numerous awards, including CRN’s Pioneer 250 and The Business Times Best Places to Work.
If you’re looking to join a progressive company and ready to take your technology consulting skills to the next level, apply today.
- A Virtual Chief Information Officer (“vCIO”) is responsible for developing and maintaining an IT plan and budget for their assigned clients. This plan not only protects client data and systems, it also improves productivity and collaboration as well as manages IT costs.
- As the Client Relationship Manager, the Associate vCIO is ultimately responsible for overseeing the successful delivery of end-user and infrastructure support, project engagements, and managed services.
- The Associate vCIO will also be responsible for the overall “health and well-being” of the Xantrion-client relationships, as defined by the customer’s satisfaction, retention, and revenue.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in a previous technology consulting role.
- Strong diagnostic and analytical skills.
- Ability to quickly and accurately determine incident scope and impact.
- Ability to multitask with an appropriate sense of urgency.
- Strong understanding of human resource management principles, practices, and procedures.
- 100% of medical, dental, and vision for you and your family.
- Certification and training reimbursement.
- 17 Days PTO per year (in addition to training allowance).
- 401K match up to 4% of salary.
Xantrion is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Xantrion