We are currently seeking Warehouse Shift Supervisors in the Fort Worth area for a large electronics distribution center. We are looking to fill this position immediately and will include a great compensation package and opportunity for growth!
- Provide operational leadership to non-exempt workforce teams to ensure the planning and execution of responsibilities are achieved to meet or exceed company goals successfully.
- Coordinates and supervises warehouse associates in their daily tasks by providing business, technical and production support.
- Sets priorities for the team to ensure all work is completed in a timely manner; coordinates work activities with other supervisors.
- Has understanding of the work processes and tools within own area.
- Is able to make difficult or unpopular decisions by carefully weighing the pros and cons and acting in the best benefit of the team; coaches/supports subordinates in their decision making efforts.
- Role models for behaviors and values.
- Provides direction in discussing and creating development plans.
- Aligns goals for self and team and assists the teams in achievement of their goals.
- Works within the budget objectives set by manager, applying knowledge of profit drivers to the work processes.
- Resolves day to day or routine problems using defined processes.
- Effectively listens to and explains difficult issues to reach shared understanding and build alignment.
Skills/Competencies needed to perform responsibilities:
· Dealing with Ambiguity - Can effectively cope with change; Can decide and act without having the total picture
· Drive for Results - Very bottom-line oriented; Steadfastly pushes self and others for results
· Managerial Courage - Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; Is not afraid to take negative action when necessary
· Managing and Measuring Work - Clearly assigns responsibility for tasks and decisions; Designs feedback loops into work.
· Motivating Others - Can motivate many kinds of direct reports and team or project members; Invites input from each person and shares ownership and visibility
· Organizing - Can marshal resources (people, funding, material, support to get things done); Can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal
· Perseverance - Pursues everything with energy; especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
· Planning - Develops schedules and task/people assignments; Anticipates and adjusts for problems and roadblocks.
· Priority Setting - Quickly zeros in on the critical few and puts the trivial many aside; Can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal
· Time Management - Concentrates his/her efforts on the more important priorities
· Prefer four year degree in Supply Chain, logistics, and or industrial distribution
· Prefer some supervisory experience
· Will consider recent college graduates
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft office
· Strong communication skills
· Curiosity to dig deep and learn new things
Our Mission is to elevate people into their greatness!