Xander Law Group Miami, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $75,000 to $110,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, vision,
We are seeking an Associate Attorney to become a part of our team! You will represent clients in legal proceedings, draw up legal documents and advise clients on legal transactions.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies
- Prepare and draft legal documents on behalf of clients
- Advise clients on business and legal transactions
- Negotiate settlements for legal disputes
- Comply with all legal standards and regulations
- Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law
- Previous experience in law- minimum two years
- Familiarity with various legal documents
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Xander Law GroupWhy Work Here?
Limitless potential for upward mobility, opportunity to gain hands on experience in the Courtroom and managing cases.
Xander Law Group's law practice includes business transactions, commercial litigation, criminal cases, immigration law, and family law.
LegalView all jobs at Xander Law Group