Xactware, a Verisk business, specializes in technologies for the property insurance, remodeling, restoration, and mortgage and lending industries. Xactware’s tools provide claims estimating, contents replacement, claims management, and property maintenance solutions for desktop, mobile, and online platforms. Xactware’s services include repair cost research and reports, aerial imagery, and real-time business intelligence. Xactware has been providing cloud services for customers since 1995. To learn more about Xactware please visit us at: Xactware.com. We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
With a history of impressive growth, an innovative culture, and offering industry-leading solutions, Verisk Analytics is an amazing place to work and make a difference. In 2018, Forbes magazine named Verisk to its World’s Best Employers list and, in 2017, to its World’s Most Innovative Companies list for the third consecutive year. We also earned the Great Place to Work® Certification for the third consecutive year in recognition of our outstanding workplace culture.
Verisk is a leading data analytics provider serving customers in insurance, energy and specialized markets, and financial services. Using advanced technologies to collect and analyze billions of records, Verisk draws on unique data assets and deep domain expertise to provide first-to-market innovations integrated into customer workflows. We’ve been delivering predictive analytics and decision support solutions to our customers for nearly 50 years, helping them protect people, property, and financial assets. At Verisk, you’ll be part of an organization that’s committed to serving the long-term interests of our stakeholders, including the communities where we operate.
At Verisk, you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create a positive and lasting impact on the business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. Our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business will be heard. As key contributors to our success, our team members enjoy working in a business-casual, collaborative environment that offers state-of-the-art resources, advanced technologies, and an excellent benefits package.Job Description
Summary of Responsibilities:
Provides accurate and timely technical support to Xactware, Inc. customers via telephone, email and chat. Manages support issues of a complex and technical nature with varying degrees of priority. Addresses incidents within predetermined service levels, requiring the ability to multi-task and prioritize. Insures that needs of customers are met. Champions’ customer concerns regarding possible product defects/design issues. Carries out projects as assigned and supports other team members in order to represent Xactware, Inc. in a professional manner.
This posiiton is a contract to direct position.
- Provides technical support via telephone, email and chat.
- Educates customers on the use of Xactware, Inc. products.
- Assists in testing new and enhanced products.
- Accurately records and maintains incidents in accordance with department standards.
- Champions customer issues from feedback stage through delivery of solution.
- Assists Development and Implementation staff in resolving product issues.
- Validates and reports customer submitted bug reports.
- Participates in department team meetings.
- Assists in special projects and other duties as assigned.
- 1+ year experience in a customer support environment, preferably in a high-tech setting.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to systematically and effectively troubleshoot problems while ensuring customer satisfaction within stated service level goals.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to listen effectively and understands the details of a customer’s issue.
- Other responsibilities assigned by supervisor or manager.
- Ability to speak Spanish, French or German a plus.
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.