Will define system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop and support FileNet P8 based ECM solutions. This role will be responsible to design, develop and support FileNet P8 Components, applications, configuration, and support of High Availability of corporate ECM applications FileNet P8 suite infrastructure.
Becoming part of FileNet P8 COE, responsible for designing and building ECM, Document management and Business Process Management solutions/applications based on IBM FileNet P8. This position will also entail working closely with an off-shore team, and streamline the support processes of IBM FileNet P8 based applications in highly demanding environment. Good exposure in developing/supporting FileNet application in a complex environment includes APIC, IIB and other web services integration
· Hands-on development/support experience with IBM FileNet P8 5.2 (and above) suite of products including but not limited to FileNet Content manger, Business Process Manager (6yrs)
· Hands on experience with customizing and administering IBM Content Navigator with FileNet P8 (3yrs)
· Hands on developing of REST SOAP Web Services integrating with ECM repositories like FileNet and others
· Experience developing Workflow/BPM application using FileNet P8 Process Engine/IBM Case Foundations /IBM Case Manager
· Experience in FileNet Administration P8 5.x on Linux environment (4yrs)
· Knowledge and working experience in IBM Content Navigator, ICI and CeBIT (CE Bulk Importer Tool)
· Hands on developing of software applications in J2EE using FileNet P8 CE/PE APIs (4 yrs)
· Good knowledge/experience working in ND WAS environment for FileNet P8
· Experience in Shell Scripting would be huge plus
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Design, implement and administer FileNet P8 (5.5.1. +) object stores, document classes, search templates.
· Develop automation tools for better productivity in ECM area and support of day to day activities
· Lead/ assist in Design, Implementation, Administration, and Maintenance of High Availability, Load Balancing, and Disaster Recovery in FileNet infrastructure.
· Monitoring ECM systems performance and recommend improvements/ changes.
· Support and administration of existing ECM infrastructure
· Act as liaison between FileNet team and other integration services like REST Services, IIB, APIc etc
· Perform ongoing system maintenance, research, problem resolution and on-call support for FileNet P8 systems.
· Independently works on small and large moderately complex project that require increased skill in multiple technical environments and disciplines.
· Experience in Document Capture tools like IBM DataCap will be huge plus
· Experience working with Offshore team of resources and able to support weekends and off-hours on call support as required
· Excellent interpersonal and effective communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences
· Must have solid knowledge and experience with IBM FileNet P8 (6yrs)
· Experience with Java development for ECM services and FileNet P8 APIs
· Development, administrating and support FileNet P8 based applications (6yrs)
· Experience in a high-volume document processing environment
· Experience with system messaging and integration concepts such as MQ series IIB etc.
· Self-starter who can work independently under minimal guidance and collaborate with offshore team members
· Demonstrated ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
· Experience with Web UI development a plus
· IBM DB2 Database knowledge
· WebSphere administration knowledge a plus
· Good knowledge and exposure to Json, Dojo and other scripting.
· Linux scripting PowerShell or any monitoring scripting knowledge
Minimum Education Level:
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience