Principal Cybersecurity Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
XSITE LLC is seeking a Principal Cyber Engineer to support various contracts and provide cloud-based software and infrastructure cyber accreditations in support of the U.S. Navy, Army, and Space Force.
XSITE provides active software development within cloud environments, in order to deliver mission-driven modeling and simulation tools to DoD end users. XSITE is seeking a Principal Cyber Engineer to work in parallel with our software development teams to ensure the delivered solutions (software and cloud infrastructure) meet cyber requirements and can be deployed to various DoD networks (up to IL6).
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Evaluation of cloud-based software and infrastructure designs against DoD cyber security requirements, identification of gaps & prioritization of vulnerabilities
- Evaluation of current DoD cloud offerings and providing recommendations based on program specific requirements
- Review and support the software solution architecture designs given DoD cyber security requirements
- Identification of the required steps to obtain ATO(s), and determine relevant processes to implement
- Mentorship of a team of Cyber Security Engineers
- Provide corporate recommendations & support for internal cybersecurity compliance
Required Experience & Certifications:
- 10 or more years of experience
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
- Experience with RMF and/or ATO processes within cloud environments
- Experience/familiarity with DevSecOps environments (e.g. Kobyashi Maru, etc.)
- Experience/familiarity with cloud service provider solutions (AWS, Azure)
Locations: San Diego, CA
Telework: Partial - Ability to work remote, in-office, or on base at times
Clearance: Active U.S. Secret Clearance
Education: B.S. in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Information Assurance, or similar engineering or science degree
XSITE LLC, a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, provides full spectrum systems and systems-of-systems engineering and integration services and solutions for space, C4ISR, cyber and enterprise information systems. We strive to deliver expert-level systems engineering and technology integration services at affordable rates, so mission, capability and user success are the #1 priority.
XSITE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
AddressSan Diego, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at XSITE LLC