Solution Consultant (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ready to write the best chapter of your career? XSELL Technologies leverages artificial intelligence as a foundational capability to listen, learn and support agents in real-time with the exact information they need to exceed customers’ expectations and deliver top performer experiences.
Join us on our mission to empower agents, clients, and organizations to increase human performance and job satisfaction through making conversations more personal. We do this by pairing together the best elements of human touch and machine intelligence to drive results.
XSELL is currently seeking a Solution Consultant. The Presales Solution Consultant is a subject matter expert in Customer Engagement technologies, contact center operations, contact center analytics and general CX trends.
In this role the Solution Consultant will run the sales engagement through the presales process which includes: delivering value-based product demonstrations for customers, partners, and prospects, leading customer discovery sessions, responding to bids, RFPs/RFIs, delivering POCs, and building a compelling business case that is aligned to customer’s use case to drive license revenue and customer success.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
- Execute the Company’s sales strategies and support achievement of established sales quota. Sales quota will be based on assigned practice quota as well as national targets.
- Through a consultative approach use industry knowledge and best practices, coupled with knowledge of how XSELL’s solutions can drive improvement to secure new business and differentiate us from our competition.
- Work in conjunction with our account executives and other pre-sales consultants to derive a winning proposition and sales strategy for new license opportunities.
- Execute customer/prospect discovery sessions, executive meetings, business case creation (including ROI) strategy sessions, roadmap workshops and review meetings with customers that lead to an on-going knowledge gathering exercise with the aim of securing additional business within the customer base or to acquire new prospects.
- Deliver compelling customer demonstrations that showcase the capabilities of the solutions and areas of greatest value and ROI based on specific customer requirements and needs.
- Generating detailed business reports and action plans identifying areas of strengths and weaknesses within the customers/prospects operational and business processes clearly identifying where XSELL can offer operational excellence and bring clear business advantage.
- Collaborate with the customer/prospect and sales team to develop the appropriate solution bill of material to drive customer satisfaction and value.
- Work collaboratively on cross functional teams to continually provide feedback on ways XSELL can improve product functionality, consulting services, training offerings and sales collateral, demo content and messaging.
- Where required, provide continuity through the hand off phase to services to ensure the customer’s expectations are met.
- Serve as a role model; mentoring the sales team, transferring skills/knowledge for solution selling as it relates to our XSELL Solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in a consulting or presales role with a successful track record in the complex pre-sales process, preferably in enterprise software solution selling or experience working in or running contact centers.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively present to a wide range of audiences, including an ability to communicate business and technical concepts clearly, effectively and convincingly through presentations and demos.
- Demonstrated experience in DFE technologies Like: IVR, IVA, Speech Recognition, NLU/NLM, Conversational AI, Digital Channels (chat, email, messaging..)
- Capable of developing creative solution presentations that are memorable and specific to the opportunity.
- Must possess a creative, energetic, and enthusiastic presentation style.
- Be able to articulate proposals and return on investment to operations management and executive buyers.
- Ability to understand value and applicability of new solution capabilities and\or industry trends that can be positioned to improve XSELL value proposition.
- Demonstrated history of working with customers and collaborating with extended sales teams to help complete a complex product sale.
- Self-motivated and a team player.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks to completion with minimal supervision.
- Must possess strong listening skills.
- Travel expectations are 25-60%.
- Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC, SS Verification, as well as credit and drug screening, where applicable and in accordance with federal and local regulations
- The ability to obtain the necessary credit line required to travel.
- Seven years overall experience in the telecommunications, information technology, and/or systems integration industries.
XSELL is committed to a culture of teamwork; where everyone works together to plan, do, learn, and continuously improve. We accomplish that by staying true to our core values.
- Best Chapter: Every XSELLer is plugged in and focused on writing their “best chapter yet”, both personally and professionally. We believe in working hard to achieve success, but that success only comes if we are doing it together. We do this with a high level of humility, integrity, and compassion towards our coworkers. We celebrate and recognize each other and have a lot of fun along the way.
- Know Us By Our Results: We do what we say and say what we do. Our coworkers and clients will “know us by our results” – we welcome that and embrace transparency and measurement.
- Do It The XSELL Way: Together we are building an inclusive culture full of top-performing, talented people that are striving towards common goals with resilience. People will admire not only the work we do but also that we “do it the XSELL way” – as one team. We do this through strong communication, collaboration, and accountability to each other.
- Open for Business: We are always “open for business” – fiercely committed to improving ourselves, our team, and our company. We stay curious and approach every situation as an opportunity to learn and grow.
- Conversations Happen In the Room: Feedback is imperative to our collective success. We approach the “conversation in the room” with respect, empathy, and candor. Our dialogue with each other is always open and honest.
XSELL Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and all employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and/or receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at XSELL Technologies