**Please use this link to apply: https://www.xr.health/vr-telehealth-clinician-application/ in order to be considered/to expedite the hiring process
Clinicians needed in all 50 states especially in MS, as well as KS, ID, LA, ME, MN, MT, ND, NE, SD, WI, WY.
Seeking licensed Clinicians for our VR Telehealth company:
- Physical Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Mental Health Counselor
- Speech Language Pathologist
The Telehealth Clinician will assess and monitor patients using prescribed, medical virtual reality apps.
- Knowledge of physical therapy/ occupational therapy and an understanding of what techniques can benefit the patients.
- Experience with a wide range of patient age groups and injuries.
- At least 1 year of experience with the following qualifications:
- BS or master’s degree in one of the above-mentioned professions
- Active license for the state of operation
- Licensed in multiple states - A PLUS
- Private home office with computer (PC or Android tablet), webcam and dependable internet access.
Clinician's Telehealth and remote monitoring responsibilities:
- Perform initial and ongoing therapy evaluations according to standards of practice as well as state standards. Assessment will determine if the patient is appropriate for using Virtual Reality at home
- Develop a Plan for remote monitoring and training plan based on initial and ongoing evaluations.
- Monitor patient performance and adjust the training plan according to progress and data analytics
- Follow up/re-evaluation/discharge according to patient progress and data analytics
- Setting goals to improve in the areas that are scaled to patient abilities and realistically attainable.
- Document patient progress according to approved medical documentation and facility documentation procedures
- Send full progress report to the referring physician
- Develop a plan for patients following completion of their plan
**Please use this link to apply: https://www.xr.health/vr-telehealth-clinician-application/
The XRHealth VR/AR telehealth platform is ISO certified, FDA certified and HIPAA compliant.